How Jesus Changed How We Think About Death – Jesus changed everything about Death on the Cross!
How Jesus Changed How We Think About Death
Jesus changed everything on how we think about death. That happens to everyone it’s guaranteed 100%, Death Happens. However, we don’t know when our day will be.
Because death is certain we have one of two places we can go heaven or hell depending on our acceptance or rejection of Jesus Christ. That is our final destination where we will have eternal life in glory or in torment.
Death came as a result of sin. Lust brings for Sin, Sin brings Death. The LSD of the Bible.
The good news is Jesus won the victory over death. Death has no more sting for us as believers. The Victory was won! That is the point of Easter!
For the Believe to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. So if you are saved, you have nothing to worry about! You will get to go into Glory!
Thank you God for sending your Son to die on the Cross, saving such a sinner as me.
I Used Portent’s Content Idea Generator. To Generate a topic for this blog post. Maybe you have a topic you want to use, this generator, will generate random headlines for possible use.
Easter, Lent, Resurrection Related Post
- 1 Cross, 3 Nails, 4 Given Church Sign
- 8 Things Jesus Accomplished on the Cross
- A-Z of Easter, The
- Amber Alert: Jesus Christ is Missing
- Arise My Love by Newsong
- Ash Wednesday, Day of Ashes
- Body of Christ
- Breakfast Pizza
- Broken Egg
- CEO Christians Church Sign
- Cracking the Tradition of Hiding Easter Eggs
- Create and Hide Unbreakable Easter Eggs
- Cross Acronym
- Cross of Jesus
- Dogwood Tree
- Dye Eggs with All Natural Ingredients
- Easter Finger Puzzle Printable
- Easter is Canceled
- Easter Lilly’s Can Kill A Cat?
- Easter Monday
- Easter Story Snack Mix Printable
- Easter Sweet Treats Makes Easter Special
- Easter Symbols
- Easter Word Search Printable
- Empty Egg
- Free Easter Printables
- Good Friday
- Happy Easter “Resurrection Day”
- Hiding Easter Eggs
- History of Easter Bonnets
- Holy Monday
- Holy Saturday
- Holy Thursday
- Holy Tuesday
- Holy Wednesday
- Hot Cross Buns
- If Jesus Had An Obituary
- Importance of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- It’s Not About the Bunny Church Sign
- Jelly Bean Prayer Printable
- Jesus Shows His Scars
- Lazarus Saturday
- Legend of the Sand Dollar Printable
- Let kites soar: A Lenten tradition takes flight
- Life Savers
- Make Easter Eggs Last
- Maundy Thursday
- Meaning Behind Easter Lillies
- No Bones About It – Jesus Is Alive!
- Palm Sunday
- Resurrection Bracelet
- Resurrection Rolls
- Searching for Christ
- Shrove Tuesday
- Silly Rabbit, Easter is for Jesus
- Son of God Movie Review
- Spy Wednesday
- Stay-At-Home Spring Printables for Kids
- Sweating Blood Prayer
- Trail to the Empty Tomb
- Truth About Easter Bunny & Easter Eggs
- That Tomb Is Still Empty, Easter Story Told by Two Kids
- Unique Easter Traditions from Around the Globe
- What if the Resurrection Happened Today
- Why Did Jesus Fold the Napkin?
- Words of Forgiveness by Saving Darkness
- You’ve Been Egged Printable
How has Jesus changed how you see death?
Feel free to share in the comments below.