Jelly Bean Prayer – Jelly Bean Gospel a way to use the jelly beans and share the gospel using the colors of the jelly beans. This blog post also shares National Jelly Bean Day and even a printable version of this prayer. #JellyBeanPrayer #JellyBeanGospel
Jelly Bean Prayer
I want to share this with you. My mom handed me this bookmark she got today from my church (2012). It is called “The Jelly Bean Prayer.” It gives you a different color of the Jelly Bean and what it means. A great prayer for around Easter, National Jelly Bean Day or just anytime! It reminds me of the Power Salvation Bracelets.
This is the bookmark that my mom got.
On March 9, 2016, I was at the Talbott, TN post office and a woman handed the clerk a little baggie with jelly beans in it and the Jelly Bean Prayer. This can also be known as the Jelly Bean Gospel.
- RED – Red is for the blood Christ gave.
- GREEN – Green is for the grass God made.
- YELLOW – Yellow is for the sun so bright.
- ORANGE – Orange is for the edge of night.
- BLACK – Black is for the sins that were made.
- WHITE – White is for the grace Christ gave.
- PURPLE – Purple is for the hour of sorrow.
- PINK – Pink is for the new tomorrow.
I thought this was cute and I knew I had to share it with my readers of my blog. When we pray, we can thank God for each of these colors and what they mean. Here is the bookmark my mom got.
Be sure to check out this Jelly Bean Face Mask!
Not to mention, Jelly Beans are very popular during Easter. This would a great to witness to people and share the Jelly Bean Prayer with them but giving them jelly beans and this prayer. You can use this as a form of a gospel tract to hand out to people.
National Jelly Bean Day
Did you know that April 22 is National Jelly Bean Day. What a great way to witness and evangelize. Hand out these colored Jelly Beans and what each color means. We don’t have to just use this around Easter or National Jelly Bean Day, but we can use this everyday to witness to someone. It is much similar to the power bracelets with the colored beads.
Do you hand out jelly beans and witness to people? How well had that worked? Please share your experiences.
Be sure to check out All Things Color
Download Printed Version!
I have printable versions where you can print one to a page, four to a page, nine to a page and sixteen to a page. Click on each one or right-click and save link as pdf.
This would be great to hand out to people or even do a as a church activity.Download and print your free Jelly Bean Prayer Printable! #JellyBeanPrayer #Easter #EasterPrintables Click To Tweet
Below is a single page download available in pdf format. It is vector based too.
4 To A page
Below is one you can print with 4 to a page. It is in pdf format and is also vector based too.
9 To A Page
You can print this one with 9 to a page.Free Jelly Bean Prayer Printable / Jelly Bean Gospel Printable! #JellyBeanPrayer #JellyBeanGopsel Click To Tweet
16 To A Page
Print 16 to a page with this print out.
Check out You’ve Been Egged Printable!
Easter Blog Posts
Below is a list of blog posts that relate to Easter. Be sure to check them all out!
- 1 Cross, 3 Nails, 4 Given Church Sign
- 8 Things Jesus Accomplished on the Cross
- A-Z of Easter, The
- Amber Alert: Jesus Christ is Missing
- Arise My Love by Newsong
- Ash Wednesday, Day of Ashes
- Body of Christ
- Breakfast Pizza
- Broken Egg
- CEO Christians Church Sign
- Cracking the Tradition of Hiding Easter Eggs
- Create and Hide Unbreakable Easter Eggs
- Cross Acronym
- Cross of Jesus
- Cross Tree
- Dogwood Tree
- Drive-Thru Easter Egg Hunt
- Dye Eggs with All Natural Ingredients
- Easter celebrations in the era of social distancing
- Easter Egg Trunk Hunt
- Easter Finger Puzzle Printable
- Easter is Canceled
- Easter Lilies Can Kill A Cat?
- Easter Monday
- Easter Story Snack Mix Printable
- Easter Sweet Treats Makes Easter Special
- Easter Symbols
- Easter Trees
- Easter Word Search Printable
- Egg Rolling
- Empty Egg
- Free Easter Printables
- Good Friday
- Happy Easter “Resurrection Day”
- Hiding Easter Eggs
- History of Easter Bonnets
- Holy Monday
- Holy Saturday
- Holy Thursday
- Holy Tuesday
- Holy Wednesday
- Hot Cross Buns
- If Jesus Had An Obituary
- Importance of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- It’s Not About the Bunny Church Sign
- Jelly Bean Face Mask
- Jelly Bean Prayer Printable
- Jesus Shows His Scars
- Lazarus Saturday
- Legend of the Donkey’s Cross
- Legend of the Sand Dollar Printable
- Legend of the Three Trees
- Let kites soar: A Lenten tradition takes flight
- Life Savers
- Make Easter Eggs Last
- Maundy Thursday
- Meaning Behind Easter Lilies
- No Bones About It – Jesus Is Alive!
- Palm Sunday
- Resurrection Bracelet
- Resurrection Rolls
- Searching for Christ
- Shrove Tuesday
- Silly Rabbit, Easter is for Jesus
- Snoopy & Woodstock Easter Face Mask
- Snoopy Easter Face Mask
- Son of God Movie Review
- Spy Wednesday
- Stay-At-Home Spring Printables for Kids
- Sweating Blood Prayer
- That’s My King Dr. S.M. Lockridge
- Trail to the Empty Tomb
- Truth About Easter Bunny & Easter Eggs
- That Tomb Is Still Empty, Easter Story Told by Two Kids
- Unique Easter Traditions from Around the Globe
- What if the Resurrection Happened Today
- What’s So Good About Good Friday?
- Why Did Jesus Fold the Napkin?
- Woodstock Easter Face Mask
- Words of Forgiveness by Saving Darkness
- You, Sin, Christ – A Simple Illustration
- You’ve Been Egged Printable
PLEASE SHARE THIS BLOG POST!
Jelly Bean Prayer, Jelly Bean Gospel, Jellybean Prayer, Jellybean Gospel, #JellyBeans #JellyBeanPrayer #JellyBeanGospel
This post was originally posted April 8, 2012. Last republished or updated March 29, 2021.