That Tomb Is Still Empty! – Easter Story told by Two Kids – Come and listen to these very young kids tell you the Easter Story. The kids names are Levi and Lia Mullen. They share about the empty tomb. The video shown above is first of four in the series.
That Tomb Is Still Empty – Easter Story told by Two Kids
This video is precious as they share the story. I think they do a great job explaining the Easter Story!
Hey Levi, the Easter story is amazing.
Yea, I especially love the ending.
Do you want to tell the story? Sure!
It goes like this.
Jerusalem was a happening place.
The holiday was called Passover.
Jesus came by donkey transport.
“Hossana” was the password.
Palm branches were everywhere.
People called Him “King”
Days later, nothing was the same.
From grand entrance to final meal.
From the mount to the garden.
For just 30 silver coins, Jesus was betrayed, And Jesus was arrested.
It was just awful!
The high priest and the governor interrogated Jesus.
The evidence wasn’t too legit, and the whole thing was rigged.
Even the crowd turned, and chanted, “Crucify Him!”
Jesus was stripped. Jesus was whipped.
Jesus was mocked. Jesus was tortured, and wore a crown of thorns.
Ouch! That had to hurt
They hung Him on a Cross. It wasn’t a pretty sight.
Jesus cried, “It is finished,” and breathed his last.
They laid Him in a tomb, and they sealed it with a very big rock.
The tomb was full.
After the Sabbath, the women went to the tomb.
Nothing had prepared them for the surprise that waited.
The Tomb Was Empty!Levi & Lia Mullen
And an angel said to the women, “Don’t be afraid, He’s not here. He is risen. Check it out yourself. Now go tell everyone this great news.”
It’s still good news today.
That tomb is still empty, and Jesus still lives.
And that’s the only hope for you and me and this crazy world that we live in.
It’s not complicated, really.
We have a Savior. Jesus Messiah.
He died for us. When I survey…
He rose for us. Up form the grave He arose …
He lives for us. Because He lives…
So we worship Him.
Oh, praise the One who paid my debt…
Forgiven and redeemed. This is amazing grace…
And that’s what Easter is all about.
Go tell everyone this great news:
That tomb is still empty!
Christ is risen from the dead Trampling over death by death.
Come awake! Come awake! Come and rise up form the grave.
Have a blessed Easter! From the Mullen Family!
Easter, Lent, Resurrection Related Post
- 1 Cross, 3 Nails, 4 Given Church Sign
- Amber Alert: Jesus Christ is Missing
- Arise My Love by Newsong
- Ash Wednesday, Day of Ashes
- Body of Christ
- Breakfast Pizza
- CEO Christians Church Sign
- Cracking the Tradition of Hiding Easter Eggs
- Create and Hide Unbreakable Easter Eggs
- Cross Acronym
- Dogwood Tree
- Dye Eggs with All Natural Ingredients
- Easter is Canceled
- Easter Lilly’s Can Kill A Cat?
- Easter Monday
- Easter Story Snack Mix Printable
- Easter Sweet Treats Makes Easter Special
- Easter Symbols
- Easter Word Search Printable
- Empty Egg
- Free Easter Printables
- Good Friday
- Hiding Easter Eggs
- History of Easter Bonnets
- Holy Monday
- Holy Saturday
- Holy Thursday
- Holy Tuesday
- Hot Cross Buns
- If Jesus Had An Obituary
- Importance of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- It’s Not About the Bunny Church Sign
- Jelly Bean Prayer Printable
- Jesus Shows His Scars
- Lazarus Saturday
- Legend of the Sand Dollar Printable
- Let kites soar: A Lenten tradition takes flight
- Make Easter Eggs Last
- Maundy Thursday
- Meaning Behind Easter Lillies
- No Bones About It – Jesus Is Alive!
- Palm Sunday
- Resurrection Bracelet
- Resurrection Rolls
- Searching for Christ
- Shrove Tuesday
- Silly Rabbit, Easter is for Jesus
- Son of God Movie Review
- Spy Wednesday
- Sweating Blood Prayer
- Trail to the Empty Tomb
- Truth About Easter Bunny & Easter Eggs
- That Tomb Is Still Empty, Easter Story Told by Two Kids
- Unique Easter Traditions from around the Globe
- What if the Resurrection Happened Today
- Why Did Jesus Fold the Napkin?
- Words of Forgiveness by Saving Darkness
- You’ve Been Egged Printable
First Published April 12, 2019. Last updated or republished March 30, 2020.
A Christian Blogger that enjoys blogging about the Bible, Theology, God, Jesus Christ, Christian Music, Family, Cats, Odd Holidays and much more. I have been blogging since 2004, however, I have been blogging on Courageous Christian Father since 2012. I enjoy listening to Christian Music. I am married with 1 daughter, 2 step-sons and a step daughter.