Silly Rabbit, Easter is for Jesus – A graphic to remind us that Easter is not about the Rabbit, but about the Lamb. The Lamb that died to save us.
Silly Rabbit, Easter is for Jesus!
I saw this CrossRoads.com graphic I believe on Facebook and thought it was cute. It says. “Silly Rabbit, Easter is for Jesus!” This reminds me of the General Mills Trix Cereal commercials that say Silly Rabbit, Trix is for Kids! I really liked what this graphic said from Crosscards.
Let’s remember Easter is celebrating Christ who died for our Sins and 3 days later arose from the dead. I worship a Risen Savior! Let’s remember that Easter isn’t about Easter Bunnies or Easter Eggs. It is all about Jesus Christ! Jesus raising from the dead to save us all!
Silly Rabbit, Easter is for Jesus!
Jesus was born of a virgin. He came and fulfilled over 300 prophecies during his life and ministry on Earth. Then went to die on the Cross for our Sins. He then arose out of the tomb, an empty tomb 3 days later. Easter is about the The Death, The Burial and the Resurrection of Jesus Christ! There is no bones about it. Jesus is alive and well today. We have a Savior we can have a personal relationship with.
Let’s celebrate Easter with Our Risen Savior and the greatest sacrifice anyone could do us. He gave us direct access to God the Father. Jesus saved us from our sin and conquered death. He paid a debt that He didn’t Owe. We owe a debt we cannot repay.
Point to Jesus
It is all about Jesus! Give me more of Him and less of me. Everything should point to Jesus and everything should evolve around Jesus. In all we do may we let Jesus be known to others. We were made to worship Jesus and Jesus alone! Put Jesus First! Our priorities, relationships, work, money, etc. The list can go on and on.Silly Rabbit, Easter is for Jesus! Click To Tweet
Easter, Lent, Resurrection Related Post
- 1 Cross, 3 Nails, 4 Given Church Sign
- 8 Things Jesus Accomplished on the Cross
- A-Z of Easter, The
- Amber Alert: Jesus Christ is Missing
- Arise My Love by Newsong
- Ash Wednesday, Day of Ashes
- Body of Christ
- Breakfast Pizza
- Broken Egg
- CEO Christians Church Sign
- Cracking the Tradition of Hiding Easter Eggs
- Create and Hide Unbreakable Easter Eggs
- Cross Acronym
- Cross of Jesus
- Dogwood Tree
- Dye Eggs with All Natural Ingredients
- Easter Finger Puzzle Printable
- Easter is Canceled
- Easter Lilly’s Can Kill A Cat?
- Easter Monday
- Easter Story Snack Mix Printable
- Easter Sweet Treats Makes Easter Special
- Easter Symbols
- Easter Word Search Printable
- Empty Egg
- Free Easter Printables
- Good Friday
- Happy Easter “Resurrection Day”
- Hiding Easter Eggs
- History of Easter Bonnets
- Holy Monday
- Holy Saturday
- Holy Thursday
- Holy Tuesday
- Holy Wednesday
- Hot Cross Buns
- If Jesus Had An Obituary
- Importance of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- It’s Not About the Bunny Church Sign
- Jelly Bean Prayer Printable
- Jesus Shows His Scars
- Lazarus Saturday
- Legend of the Sand Dollar Printable
- Let kites soar: A Lenten tradition takes flight
- Life Savers
- Make Easter Eggs Last
- Maundy Thursday
- Meaning Behind Easter Lillies
- No Bones About It – Jesus Is Alive!
- Palm Sunday
- Resurrection Bracelet
- Resurrection Rolls
- Searching for Christ
- Shrove Tuesday
- Silly Rabbit, Easter is for Jesus
- Son of God Movie Review
- Spy Wednesday
- Stay-At-Home Spring Printables for Kids
- Sweating Blood Prayer
- Trail to the Empty Tomb
- Truth About Easter Bunny & Easter Eggs
- That Tomb Is Still Empty, Easter Story Told by Two Kids
- Unique Easter Traditions from Around the Globe
- What if the Resurrection Happened Today
- Why Did Jesus Fold the Napkin?
- Words of Forgiveness by Saving Darkness
- You’ve Been Egged Printable
First published March 30, 2013. Last updated or republished March 30, 2020.