Resurrection Rolls – These are rolls that have basic ingredients and easy to make. Each item represents a part of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ including the finished product to look like an empty tomb. #ResurrectionRolls
These roles are hollowed out in a sinner. Representing the empty tomb. It requires just a few basic ingredients. This recipe requires less than 30 minutes, actually only 25 minutes. It takes 10 minutes of prep time. Plus, it takes 15 minutes of cooking time. The total time comes out to 25 minutes.
Ingredients & Representation
- Crescent rolls (Wrapping Jesus in Shroud)
- Marshmallows (Sinless Jesus)
- Cinnamon sugar (Incense)
- Melted butter (Anointing Him in oils)
Each element has a meaning to the resurrection of Jesus Christ (as indicated above). Including baking these in the oven which when completely cooked represent the empty tomb.
According to All Recipes this is the basic directions.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Separate crescent rolls into individual triangles.
- In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon and sugar.
- Dip a marshmallow into melted butter, then roll in sugar mixture. …
- Bake in a preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
I might recommend putting parchment paper down on your cookie sheet you use to bake these Resurrection Rolls.
Here is an idea also about the Empty Tomb using an Empty Plastic Easter Egg in this Operation You’ve Been Egged!
First published April 16, 2017. Last republished or updated April 1, 2019.
My name is Steve Patterson and I am saved through the blood of Jesus Christ. I have been blogging at Courageous Christian Father since 2012, however, I have been blogging since around 2004. I listen to nothing but Christian Music. I work as a graphic designer.