Resurrection Rolls – These are rolls that have basic ingredients and easy to make. Each item represents a part of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ including the finished product to look like an empty tomb. #ResurrectionRolls
These roles are hollowed out in a sinner. Representing the empty tomb. It requires just a few basic ingredients. This recipe requires less than 30 minutes, actually only 25 minutes. It takes 10 minutes of prep time. Plus, it takes 15 minutes of cooking time. The total time comes out to 25 minutes.
Ingredients & Representation
- Crescent rolls (Wrapping Jesus in Shroud)
- Marshmallows (Sinless Jesus)
- Cinnamon sugar (Incense)
- Melted butter (Anointing Him in oils)
Each element has a meaning to the resurrection of Jesus Christ (as indicated above). Including baking these in the oven which when completely cooked represent the empty tomb.
According to All Recipes this is the basic directions.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Separate crescent rolls into individual triangles.
- In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon and sugar.
- Dip a marshmallow into melted butter, then roll in sugar mixture. …
- Bake in a preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
I might recommend putting parchment paper down on your cookie sheet you use to bake these Resurrection Rolls.
Check out Hot Cross Buns
Here is an idea also about the Empty Tomb using an Empty Plastic Easter Egg in this Operation You’ve Been Egged!
Easter Blog Posts
Below is a list of blog posts that relate to Easter. Be sure to check them all out!
- 1 Cross, 3 Nails, 4 Given Church Sign
- 8 Things Jesus Accomplished on the Cross
- A-Z of Easter, The
- Amber Alert: Jesus Christ is Missing
- Arise My Love by Newsong
- Ash Wednesday, Day of Ashes
- Body of Christ
- Breakfast Pizza
- Broken Egg
- CEO Christians Church Sign
- Cracking the Tradition of Hiding Easter Eggs
- Create and Hide Unbreakable Easter Eggs
- Cross Acronym
- Cross of Jesus
- Cross Tree
- Dogwood Tree
- Drive-Thru Easter Egg Hunt
- Dye Eggs with All Natural Ingredients
- Easter celebrations in the era of social distancing
- Easter Egg Trunk Hunt
- Easter Finger Puzzle Printable
- Easter is Canceled
- Easter Lilies Can Kill A Cat?
- Easter Monday
- Easter Story Snack Mix Printable
- Easter Sweet Treats Makes Easter Special
- Easter Symbols
- Easter Trees
- Easter Word Search Printable
- Egg Rolling
- Emoji Easter Story Printable
- Empty Egg
- Free Easter Printables
- Good Friday
- Happy Easter “Resurrection Day”
- He is Risen Display
- Hiding Easter Eggs
- History of Easter Bonnets
- Holy Monday
- Holy Saturday
- Holy Thursday
- Holy Tuesday
- Holy Wednesday
- Hot Cross Buns
- If Jesus Had An Obituary
- Importance of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- It’s Not About the Bunny Church Sign
- Jelly Bean Prayer Printable
- Jesus Shows His Scars
- Lazarus Saturday
- Legend of the Donkey’s Cross
- Legend of the Sand Dollar Printable
- Legend of the Three Trees
- Let kites soar: A Lenten tradition takes flight
- Life Savers
- Make Easter Eggs Last
- Maundy Thursday
- Meaning Behind Easter Lilies
- No Bones About It – Jesus Is Alive!
- Palm Sunday
- Resurrection Bracelet
- Resurrection Rolls
- Searching for Christ
- Shrove Tuesday
- Silly Rabbit, Easter is for Jesus
- Son of God Movie Review
- Spy Wednesday
- Stay-At-Home Spring Printables for Kids
- Sweating Blood Prayer
- That’s My King Dr. S.M. Lockridge
- Trail to the Empty Tomb
- Truth About Easter Bunny & Easter Eggs
- That Tomb Is Still Empty, Easter Story Told by Two Kids
- Unique Easter Traditions from Around the Globe
- University of Tennessee Rock painted with an Easter Message, The
- What if the Resurrection Happened Today
- What’s So Good About Good Friday?
- Why Did Jesus Fold the Napkin?
- Words of Forgiveness by Saving Darkness
- You, Sin, Christ – A Simple Illustration
- You’ve Been Egged Printable
Easter list last updated April 19, 2022.
First published April 16, 2017. Last republished or updated March 22, 2021.