You’ve Been Egged- There are 12 eggs hidden in your yard! Enjoy the Hunt! But don’t be discouraged when you find the empty egg. It is a simple reminder of Jesus’ empty tomb … for He is Risen! Includes free printable version!
You’ve Been Egged Printable
I really love this idea! I saw it on Pinterest. Which took me to FabNFree Blog. Who had a printable for this idea. So I figured I would recreate the printable and offer a new colorful look.The Empty Egg is a symbol of the Empty Tomb. Free You've Been Egged Printable. #EasterPrintables Click To Tweet
You’ve Been Egged! There are 12 eggs hidden in your yard! Enjoy the Hunt! But don’t be discouraged when you find the empty egg. It is a simple reminder of Jesus’ empty tomb … for He is Risen!
You can click the images below or right-click and save as pdf. There is also a download button you can use too. The images below allow you to print either two to page or four to a page.
2 To A Page
4 To A Page
This printable below has four to a page to print. Again, you can click on the image below or Right-Click ans save as pdf.
The premises of this is very simple. It is not like throwing raw eggs, which most people know if you had that happen to you, that you’ve been egged. This one uses the plastic Easter eggs.Download your FREE You've Been Egged Printable! Happy Easter! #Easter #YouveBeenEgged #EasterPrintables Click To Tweet
- Download this Printable
- Print this Printable
- Cut Out This Printable
- Gather up 12 Plastic Easter Eggs
- Stuff 11 of those Plastic Easter Eggs with goodies
- Hide the 12 Easter Eggs
- Tape the Printable to the Door.
This would make a great Easter Egg Hunt idea for the family or somewhere else. You can do this to your neighbor’s yard or even a friends yard.
Like This printable? Check this one out!
Check out the Jelly Bean Prayer Printable!
Easter Story Snack Mix Printable
Easter Blog Posts
Below is a list of blog posts that relate to Easter. Be sure to check them all out!
- 1 Cross, 3 Nails, 4 Given Church Sign
- 8 Things Jesus Accomplished on the Cross
- A-Z of Easter, The
- Amber Alert: Jesus Christ is Missing
- Arise My Love by Newsong
- Ash Wednesday, Day of Ashes
- Body of Christ
- Breakfast Pizza
- Broken Egg
- CEO Christians Church Sign
- Cracking the Tradition of Hiding Easter Eggs
- Create and Hide Unbreakable Easter Eggs
- Cross Acronym
- Cross of Jesus
- Cross Tree
- Dogwood Tree
- Drive-Thru Easter Egg Hunt
- Dye Eggs with All Natural Ingredients
- Easter celebrations in the era of social distancing
- Easter Egg Trunk Hunt
- Easter Finger Puzzle Printable
- Easter is Canceled
- Easter Lilies Can Kill A Cat?
- Easter Monday
- Easter Story Snack Mix Printable
- Easter Sweet Treats Makes Easter Special
- Easter Symbols
- Easter Trees
- Easter Word Search Printable
- Egg Rolling
- Emoji Easter Story Printable
- Empty Egg
- Free Easter Printables
- Good Friday
- Happy Easter “Resurrection Day”
- He is Risen Display
- Hiding Easter Eggs
- History of Easter Bonnets
- Holy Monday
- Holy Saturday
- Holy Thursday
- Holy Tuesday
- Holy Wednesday
- Hot Cross Buns
- If Jesus Had An Obituary
- Importance of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- It’s Not About the Bunny Church Sign
- Jelly Bean Prayer Printable
- Jesus Shows His Scars
- Lazarus Saturday
- Legend of the Donkey’s Cross
- Legend of the Sand Dollar Printable
- Legend of the Three Trees
- Let kites soar: A Lenten tradition takes flight
- Life Savers
- Make Easter Eggs Last
- Maundy Thursday
- Meaning Behind Easter Lilies
- No Bones About It – Jesus Is Alive!
- Palm Sunday
- Resurrection Bracelet
- Resurrection Rolls
- Searching for Christ
- Shrove Tuesday
- Silly Rabbit, Easter is for Jesus
- Son of God Movie Review
- Spy Wednesday
- Stay-At-Home Spring Printables for Kids
- Sweating Blood Prayer
- That’s My King Dr. S.M. Lockridge
- Trail to the Empty Tomb
- Truth About Easter Bunny & Easter Eggs
- That Tomb Is Still Empty, Easter Story Told by Two Kids
- Unique Easter Traditions from Around the Globe
- University of Tennessee Rock painted with an Easter Message, The
- What if the Resurrection Happened Today
- What’s So Good About Good Friday?
- Why Did Jesus Fold the Napkin?
- Words of Forgiveness by Saving Darkness
- You, Sin, Christ – A Simple Illustration
- You’ve Been Egged Printable
Easter list last updated April 19, 2022.
First Published March 12, 2018. Last republished or updated on February 28, 2023.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
Below are some examples of blog entries from all blogs that I do. (Courageous Christian Father, Steve Sews Stuff and SteveZ DesignZ).
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner
2 thoughts on “You’ve Been Egged Printable”
I love this idea! Thank you!
It is isn’t. Not sure who came up with it. But I did have to make my own and share it.