You’ve Been Egged- There are 12 eggs hidden in your yard! Enjoy the Hunt! But don’t be discouraged when you find the empty egg. It is a simple reminder of Jesus’ empty tomb … for He is Risen! Includes free printable version!The Empty Egg is a symbol of the Empty Tomb. Free You've Been Egged Printable. #EasterPrintables Click To Tweet
You’ve Been Egged! There are 12 eggs hidden in your yard! Enjoy the Hunt! But don’t be discouraged when you find the empty egg. It is a simple reminder of Jesus’ empty tomb … for He is Risen!
You’ve Been Egged Printable
You can click the images below or right-click and save as pdf. There is also a download button you can use too. The images below allow you to print either two to page or four to a page.
2 To A Page
4 To A Page
This printable below has four to a page to print. Again, you can click on the image below or Right-Click ans save as pdf.
The premises of this is very simple. It is not like throwing raw eggs, which most people know if you had that happen to you, that you’ve been egged. This one uses the plastic Easter eggs.Download your FREE You've Been Egged Printable! Happy Easter! #Easter #YouveBeenEgged #EasterPrintables Click To Tweet
- Download this Printable
- Print this Printable
- Cut Out This Printable
- Gather up 12 Plastic Easter Eggs
- Stuff 11 of those Plastic Easter Eggs with goodies
- Hide the 12 Easter Eggs
- Tape the Printable to the Door.
This would make a great Easter Egg Hunt idea for the family or somewhere else. You can do this to your neighbor’s yard or even a friends yard.
Like This printable? Check this one out!
Check out the Jelly Bean Prayer Printable!
Easter, Lent, Resurrection Related Post
- 1 Cross, 3 Nails, 4 Given Church Sign
- Amber Alert: Jesus Christ is Missing
- Arise My Love by Newsong
- Ash Wednesday, Day of Ashes
- Body of Christ
- Breakfast Pizza
- CEO Christians Church Sign
- Cracking the Tradition of Hiding Easter Eggs
- Create and Hide Unbreakable Easter Eggs
- Cross Acronym
- Dogwood Tree
- Dye Eggs with All Natural Ingredients
- Easter is Canceled
- Easter Lilly’s Can Kill A Cat?
- Easter Monday
- Easter Story Snack Mix Printable
- Easter Sweet Treats Makes Easter Special
- Easter Symbols
- Easter Word Search Printable
- Empty Egg
- Free Easter Printables
- Good Friday
- Hiding Easter Eggs
- History of Easter Bonnets
- Holy Monday
- Holy Saturday
- Holy Thursday
- Holy Tuesday
- Hot Cross Buns
- If Jesus Had An Obituary
- Importance of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- It’s Not About the Bunny Church Sign
- Jelly Bean Prayer Printable
- Jesus Shows His Scars
- Lazarus Saturday
- Legend of the Sand Dollar Printable
- Let kites soar: A Lenten tradition takes flight
- Make Easter Eggs Last
- Maundy Thursday
- Meaning Behind Easter Lillies
- No Bones About It – Jesus Is Alive!
- Palm Sunday
- Resurrection Bracelet
- Resurrection Rolls
- Searching for Christ
- Shrove Tuesday
- Silly Rabbit, Easter is for Jesus
- Son of God Movie Review
- Spy Wednesday
- Sweating Blood Prayer
- Trail to the Empty Tomb
- Truth About Easter Bunny & Easter Eggs
- That Tomb Is Still Empty, Easter Story Told by Two Kids
- Unique Easter Traditions from around the Globe
- What if the Resurrection Happened Today
- Why Did Jesus Fold the Napkin?
- Words of Forgiveness by Saving Darkness
- You’ve Been Egged Printable
First Published March 12, 2018. Last republished or updated on March 24, 2020.
A Christian Blogger that enjoys blogging about the Bible, Theology, God, Jesus Christ, Christian Music, Family, Cats, Odd Holidays and much more. I have been blogging since 2004, however, I have been blogging on Courageous Christian Father since 2012. I enjoy listening to Christian Music. I am married with 1 daughter, 2 step-sons and a step daughter.