Easter Story Snack Mix Printable – Using candy and snacks you can tell the Easter story with Bible reference. This free printable will be awesome for your family or even
Easter Story Snack Mix Printable
- Empty Plastic Easter Egg (Empty Tomb – Luke 24)
- Pretzel Sticks [1 Whole & 1 Half] (Cross – Colossians 2:14)
- Raisins (Jesus’ Blood – Ephesians 1:17)
- Round Cracker or Vanilla Wafers (The Stone Rolled Away from the Tomb – Luke 24:2)
- Gold Fish (Be Fishers of Men – Matthew 4:19)
- Sweet Treat (Taste and see that the Lord is good – Psalm 34:8)
- White Jelly Bean or Marshmallow (Our Sins are washed away! 1 John 1:9)
- Lifesaver (Jesus saved us! 1 Corinthians 5:13)
Don’t use the egg to fill the snacks in, because the plastic Easter egg must be empty so it shows the Empty Tomb.
The Sweet Treat can be any kind of candy.
You can click on the image above, or right-click and save as pdf.Download & Print your free Easter Story Snack Mix Printable! #Easter #EasterPrintables Click To Tweet
Check out these Free printable!
If you know of any others to dd, feel free to share in the comments. If I add more, I will update the printable!
First published April 1, 2019. Last updated or republished February 19, 2020.
Easter, Lent, Resurrection Related Post
- 1 Cross, 3 Nails, 4 Given Church Sign
- Amber Alert: Jesus Christ is Missing
- Arise My Love by Newsong
- Ash Wednesday, Day of Ashes
- Body of Christ
- Breakfast Pizza
- CEO Christians Church Sign
- Create and Hide Unbreakable Easter Eggs
- Cross Acronym
- Dogwood Tree
- Dye Eggs with All Natural Ingredients
- Easter is Canceled
- Easter Lilly’s Can Kill A Cat?
- Easter Monday
- Easter Story Snack Mix Printable
- Easter Sweet Treats Makes Easter Special
- Easter Symbols
- Easter Word Search Printable
- Empty Egg
- Free Easter Printables
- Good Friday
- History of Easter Bonnets
- Holy Monday
- Holy Saturday
- Holy Thursday
- Holy Tuesday
- Hot Cross Buns
- If Jesus Had An Obituary
- Importance of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- It’s Not About the Bunny Church Sign
- Jelly Bean Prayer Printable
- Jesus Shows His Scars
- Lazarus Saturday
- Legend of the Sand Dollar Printable
- Let kites soar: A Lenten tradition takes flight
- Make Easter Eggs Last
- Maundy Thursday
- No Bones About It – Jesus Is Alive!
- Palm Sunday
- Resurrection Bracelet
- Resurrection Rolls
- Shrove Tuesday
- Silly Rabbit, Easter is for Jesus
- Son of God Movie Review
- Spy Wednesday
- Sweating Blood Prayer
- Trail to the Empty Tomb
- Truth About Easter Bunny & Easter Eggs
- That Tomb Is Still Empty, Easter Story Told by Two Kids
- What if the Resurrection Happened Today
- Why Did Jesus Fold the Napkin?
- You’ve Been Egged Printable
A Christian Blogger that enjoys blogging about the Bible, Theology, God, Jesus Christ, Christian Music, Family, Cats, Odd Holidays and much more. I have been blogging since 2004, however, I have been blogging on Courageous Christian Father since 2012. I enjoy listening to Christian Music. I am married with 1 daughter, 2 step-sons and a step daughter.