- Empty Plastic Easter Egg (Empty Tomb – Luke 24)
- Pretzel Sticks [1 Whole & 1 Half] (Cross – Colossians 2:14)
- Raisins (Jesus’ Blood – Ephesians 1:17)
- Round Cracker or Vanilla Wafers (The Stone Rolled Away from the Tomb – Luke 24:2)
- Gold Fish (Be Fishers of Men – Matthew 4:19)
- Sweet Treat (Taste and see that the Lord is good – Psalm 34:8)
- White Jelly Bean or Marshmallow (Our Sins are washed away! 1 John 1:9)
- Lifesaver (Jesus saved us! 1 Corinthians 5:13)
Don’t use the egg to fill the snacks in, because the plastic Easter egg must be empty so it shows the Empty Tomb.
The Sweet Treat can be any kind of candy.
You can click on the image above, or right-click and save as pdf.
Check out these Free printable!
If you know of any others to dd, feel free to share in the comments. If I add more, I will update the printable!