Easter Story Snack Mix Printable – Using candy and snacks you can tell the Easter story with Bible reference. This free printable will be awesome for your family or even church group. #EasterPrintable #Easter
Easter Story Snack Mix Printable
- Empty Plastic Easter Egg (Empty Tomb – Luke 24)
- Pretzel Sticks [1 Whole & 1 Half] (Cross – Colossians 2:14)
- Raisins (Jesus’ Blood – Ephesians 1:17)
Amazon affiliate links used
- Round Cracker or Vanilla Wafers or Round Cookie (The Stone Rolled Away from the Tomb – Luke 24:2)
- Gold Fish (Be Fishers of Men – Matthew 4:19)
- Sweet Treat (Taste and see that the Lord is good – Psalm 34:8)
- White Jelly Bean or Marshmallow or White Dum Dum (Our Sins are washed away! 1 John 1:9)
- Life Savers (Jesus saved us! 1 Corinthians 5:13)
Don’t use the plastic egg to fill the snacks in, because the plastic Easter egg must be empty so it shows the Empty Tomb.
The Sweet Treat can be any kind of candy.
You can click on the image above, or right-click and save as pdf.Download & Print your free Easter Story Snack Mix Printable! #Easter #EasterPrintables Click To Tweet
Updated: I got this email asking about an updated version.
Our church is hosting a community socially distanced Easter event. We plan to use your Easter Story snack, but due to Covid we have had to make some substitutions. It has been a real challenge to find individually wrapped items, so we made the following adjustments.
Instead of marshmallows, we used white dum dum pops
Amazon affiliate links used
Instead of a round cracker/vanilla wafer – we used a round chocolate chip cookie
We would like to include the printable in our packets but wanted to ask if it would be possible to edit the page to include the substituted items.
Thank you so much,
Athens Drive Baptist Church
Raleigh, North Carolina
Check out these Free printable!
If you know of any others to dd, feel free to share in the comments. If I add more, I will update the printable!
Easter Blog Posts
Below is a list of blog posts that relate to Easter. Be sure to check them all out!
- 1 Cross, 3 Nails, 4 Given Church Sign
- 8 Things Jesus Accomplished on the Cross
- A-Z of Easter, The
- Amber Alert: Jesus Christ is Missing
- Arise My Love by Newsong
- Ash Wednesday, Day of Ashes
- Body of Christ
- Breakfast Pizza
- Broken Egg
- CEO Christians Church Sign
- Cracking the Tradition of Hiding Easter Eggs
- Create and Hide Unbreakable Easter Eggs
- Cross Acronym
- Cross of Jesus
- Cross Tree
- Dogwood Tree
- Drive-Thru Easter Egg Hunt
- Dye Eggs with All Natural Ingredients
- Easter celebrations in the era of social distancing
- Easter Egg Trunk Hunt
- Easter Finger Puzzle Printable
- Easter is Canceled
- Easter Lilies Can Kill A Cat?
- Easter Monday
- Easter Story Snack Mix Printable
- Easter Sweet Treats Makes Easter Special
- Easter Symbols
- Easter Trees
- Easter Word Search Printable
- Egg Rolling
- Emoji Easter Story Printable
- Empty Egg
- Free Easter Printables
- Good Friday
- Happy Easter “Resurrection Day”
- He is Risen Display
- Hiding Easter Eggs
- History of Easter Bonnets
- Holy Monday
- Holy Saturday
- Holy Thursday
- Holy Tuesday
- Holy Wednesday
- Hot Cross Buns
- If Jesus Had An Obituary
- Importance of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- It’s Not About the Bunny Church Sign
- Jelly Bean Prayer Printable
- Jesus Shows His Scars
- Lazarus Saturday
- Legend of the Donkey’s Cross
- Legend of the Sand Dollar Printable
- Legend of the Three Trees
- Let kites soar: A Lenten tradition takes flight
- Life Savers
- Make Easter Eggs Last
- Maundy Thursday
- Meaning Behind Easter Lilies
- No Bones About It – Jesus Is Alive!
- Palm Sunday
- Resurrection Bracelet
- Resurrection Rolls
- Searching for Christ
- Shrove Tuesday
- Silly Rabbit, Easter is for Jesus
- Son of God Movie Review
- Spy Wednesday
- Stay-At-Home Spring Printables for Kids
- Sweating Blood Prayer
- That’s My King Dr. S.M. Lockridge
- Trail to the Empty Tomb
- Truth About Easter Bunny & Easter Eggs
- That Tomb Is Still Empty, Easter Story Told by Two Kids
- Unique Easter Traditions from Around the Globe
- University of Tennessee Rock painted with an Easter Message, The
- What if the Resurrection Happened Today
- What’s So Good About Good Friday?
- Why Did Jesus Fold the Napkin?
- Words of Forgiveness by Saving Darkness
- You, Sin, Christ – A Simple Illustration
- You’ve Been Egged Printable
Easter list last updated April 19, 2022.
First published April 1, 2019. Last updated or republished February 28, 2023.
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow Steve Sews on Social Media
Follow on: Threads
Thank You For Reading Courageous Christian Father!