The Broken Egg – A broken egg. Just think about it, an egg must be broken before we us it. We are just the same as an egg. We must be broken before God can use us.
The Broken Egg
An egg has to be broken before it could be used.An egg has to be broken before it could be used. #BrokenEgg Click To Tweet
Just as I just said, an egg has to be broken before it could be used. We have to break the shell of the egg in order to fully use the egg. We use what is on the inside of the egg. Even a baby chick must break the egg shell to get out!
Even hard boiled eggs, we boil them in the shell in water. When they are ready, we crack the shell to get the egg out. We do the same when we go to fry our eggs, poach the egg, bake the egg. No matter how you cook the egg, the shell sooner or later must be broken.The Broken Egg – A broken egg. Just think about it, an egg must be broken before we us it. We are just the same as an egg. We must be broken before God can use us. #BrokenEgg Click To Tweet
FYI, sometimes boiling water can make us hard, like an egg or soft like a potato.
No matter what we do, the egg must be broken!
Just the same we have to be broken before God can use us.
When we are broken, that is when we know we have to fully and totally depend on Christ. We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. (Philippians 4:13)
An Egg is easy to break
Also an egg is easy to break. We are the same way, we can be easily broken. When we are broken, allow God to mold you and use you in that broken state.
Not to mention, that broken state is to help tech us we cannot do it on our own. We need help and that help is in the form of Christ. He can help and enable us to do anything. God breaks our shell you can say. He then uses the inside, the egg you can say. The breaking helps us rid ours self of “us” and make it all about “Him!”
This has been some food for thought. Next time when you see a broken egg, let it remind you that we must be broken before God can use us. He uses our weakness to benefit his Kingdom.Next time when you see a broken egg, let it remind you that we must be broken before God can use us. He uses our weakness to benefit His Kingdom. #BrokenEgg Click To Tweet
Once you take the yoke or egg inside the egg shell out, you have an empty egg. Find out what an empty egg means.
Oh yea let’s not forget broken crayons still color too!
Check out my blog post on yoke. I remember as a kid growing up what I thought it meant in the Bible. Don’t laugh, when I heard my yoke is easy as a child, I always thought of egg yolk. Not knowing the spelling difference or even they were two different things. This blog post tells us what Christ meant by My Yoke is easy. Feel free to also check out the Chicken or the Egg.
Check out this review of the Egg-Tastic Microwave Ceramic Cooker!
Check out the empty egg (empty tomb) You’ve Been Egged Printable!
Easter, Lent, Resurrection Related Post
- 1 Cross, 3 Nails, 4 Given Church Sign
- 8 Things Jesus Accomplished on the Cross
- A-Z of Easter, The
- Amber Alert: Jesus Christ is Missing
- Arise My Love by Newsong
- Ash Wednesday, Day of Ashes
- Body of Christ
- Breakfast Pizza
- Broken Egg
- CEO Christians Church Sign
- Cracking the Tradition of Hiding Easter Eggs
- Create and Hide Unbreakable Easter Eggs
- Cross Acronym
- Cross of Jesus
- Dogwood Tree
- Dye Eggs with All Natural Ingredients
- Easter Finger Puzzle Printable
- Easter is Canceled
- Easter Lilly’s Can Kill A Cat?
- Easter Monday
- Easter Story Snack Mix Printable
- Easter Sweet Treats Makes Easter Special
- Easter Symbols
- Easter Word Search Printable
- Empty Egg
- Free Easter Printables
- Good Friday
- Happy Easter “Resurrection Day”
- Hiding Easter Eggs
- History of Easter Bonnets
- Holy Monday
- Holy Saturday
- Holy Thursday
- Holy Tuesday
- Holy Wednesday
- Hot Cross Buns
- If Jesus Had An Obituary
- Importance of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- It’s Not About the Bunny Church Sign
- Jelly Bean Prayer Printable
- Jesus Shows His Scars
- Lazarus Saturday
- Legend of the Sand Dollar Printable
- Let kites soar: A Lenten tradition takes flight
- Life Savers
- Make Easter Eggs Last
- Maundy Thursday
- Meaning Behind Easter Lillies
- No Bones About It – Jesus Is Alive!
- Palm Sunday
- Resurrection Bracelet
- Resurrection Rolls
- Searching for Christ
- Shrove Tuesday
- Silly Rabbit, Easter is for Jesus
- Son of God Movie Review
- Spy Wednesday
- Stay-At-Home Spring Printables for Kids
- Sweating Blood Prayer
- Trail to the Empty Tomb
- Truth About Easter Bunny & Easter Eggs
- That Tomb Is Still Empty, Easter Story Told by Two Kids
- Unique Easter Traditions from Around the Globe
- What if the Resurrection Happened Today
- Why Did Jesus Fold the Napkin?
- Words of Forgiveness by Saving Darkness
- You’ve Been Egged Printable
First published July 21, 2014. Last republished or updated April 8, 2020.