8 Things Jesus Accomplished on the Cross – What did Jesus accomplish on the Cross? Some say He came to make it possible to be saved. Others say that He came to save every single person who ever lived from Hell. What does the Bible say, though?
8 Things Jesus Accomplished on the Cross
Listen to Jim McClarty explain from the Scriptures what Jesus accomplished, below are the eight key points with Bible references.
The 8 Accomplishments:
- He was the final sacrifice for sin. (Hebrews 9:24-26;Hebrews 10:11-12)
- Christ was the propitiation that satisfied the wrath of God. (Romans 3:25;1 John 4:10)
- Christ paid the redemption price to purchase guilty sinners. (Romans 3:23-24)
- Christ was the ransom paid to redeem sinners. (Matthew 20:28;1 Timothy 2:5-6)
- He made reconciliation between God and man. (Hebrews 2:17; Romans 5:10)
- He justified guilty sinners, satisfying God’s holy justice. (Isaiah 53:11;Acts 13:38-39;Romans 3:23-24)
- Christ sanctified those people, setting them apart as holy. (Hebrews 10:10;Hebrews 2:11)
- Christ perfected forever those that he bought, justified, and sanctified. (Hebrews 10:14)
What did you do? What needs to be added to what Jesus did? Jesus actually fully and totally saved His people on Calvary.
Easter Blog Posts
Below is a list of blog posts that relate to Easter. Be sure to check them all out!
- 1 Cross, 3 Nails, 4 Given Church Sign
- 8 Things Jesus Accomplished on the Cross
- A-Z of Easter, The
- Amber Alert: Jesus Christ is Missing
- Arise My Love by Newsong
- Ash Wednesday, Day of Ashes
- Body of Christ
- Breakfast Pizza
- Broken Egg
- CEO Christians Church Sign
- Cracking the Tradition of Hiding Easter Eggs
- Create and Hide Unbreakable Easter Eggs
- Cross Acronym
- Cross of Jesus
- Cross Tree
- Dogwood Tree
- Drive-Thru Easter Egg Hunt
- Dye Eggs with All Natural Ingredients
- Easter celebrations in the era of social distancing
- Easter Egg Trunk Hunt
- Easter Finger Puzzle Printable
- Easter is Canceled
- Easter Lilies Can Kill A Cat?
- Easter Monday
- Easter Story Snack Mix Printable
- Easter Sweet Treats Makes Easter Special
- Easter Symbols
- Easter Trees
- Easter Word Search Printable
- Egg Rolling
- Emoji Easter Story Printable
- Empty Egg
- Free Easter Printables
- Good Friday
- Happy Easter “Resurrection Day”
- He is Risen Display
- Hiding Easter Eggs
- History of Easter Bonnets
- Holy Monday
- Holy Saturday
- Holy Thursday
- Holy Tuesday
- Holy Wednesday
- Hot Cross Buns
- If Jesus Had An Obituary
- Importance of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- It’s Not About the Bunny Church Sign
- Jelly Bean Prayer Printable
- Jesus Shows His Scars
- Lazarus Saturday
- Legend of the Donkey’s Cross
- Legend of the Sand Dollar Printable
- Legend of the Three Trees
- Let kites soar: A Lenten tradition takes flight
- Life Savers
- Make Easter Eggs Last
- Maundy Thursday
- Meaning Behind Easter Lilies
- No Bones About It – Jesus Is Alive!
- Palm Sunday
- Resurrection Bracelet
- Resurrection Rolls
- Searching for Christ
- Shrove Tuesday
- Silly Rabbit, Easter is for Jesus
- Son of God Movie Review
- Spy Wednesday
- Stay-At-Home Spring Printables for Kids
- Sweating Blood Prayer
- That’s My King Dr. S.M. Lockridge
- Trail to the Empty Tomb
- Truth About Easter Bunny & Easter Eggs
- That Tomb Is Still Empty, Easter Story Told by Two Kids
- Unique Easter Traditions from Around the Globe
- University of Tennessee Rock painted with an Easter Message, The
- What if the Resurrection Happened Today
- What’s So Good About Good Friday?
- Why Did Jesus Fold the Napkin?
- Words of Forgiveness by Saving Darkness
- You, Sin, Christ – A Simple Illustration
- You’ve Been Egged Printable
Easter list last updated April 19, 2022.
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
Below are some examples of blog entries from all blogs that I do. (Courageous Christian Father, Steve Sews Stuff and SteveZ DesignZ).
Thank You For Reading!
First published May 12, 2019. Last updated or republished March 29, 2021.
2 thoughts on “8 Things Jesus Accomplished on the Cross”
All that was left and is left is:
To believe or not believe, that is it, Father knows who do and who do not, whether one says they do or not. My hope is all will believe, even though I do not see that, yet I trust Father no matter what
Father and Son as Won (One) took care of the sin issue for us all, that was done in his one time willing death, once for all, witness to it
When Jesus yelled out it is finished in John 19:30, that is what was finished the sin issue that brought death, that Jesus said he came to earth to do in Matthew 5:17 that is to fulfill the Law and Prophets
Yet the Law is not fulfilled, or is it?
It is in those that have turned from unbelief to belief in the risen Jesus, that only Father reveals this in Spirit and Truth to each that believe
All the rest that are in unbelief are under Law, it is not fulfilled in these, yet is in Father for them by Son for them.
All that is left is to believe or not consciously
There will not be anyone with an excuse, for at that time of Judgement day, is when these, that try to say they did not know, will be shown that is not true.
The choice is made, consciously, there will be no excuse
Believe, see and be set free, as that can take a lifetime here on earth
I think to stop the worry over who, where, how, or even when, for Father knows all, and I see to only trust Father, listen to all, just take all to Father in trustworthy prayer
Our job is to share the gospel to everyone, no matter who, some will take it and some won’t. Yes, All is without excuse.