Happy Mother’s Day – a post to wish all the mothers out there a very happy special day! #MothersDay
Happy Mother’s Day
Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
]I would like to wish everyone a Happy Mother’s Day.
Special thanks to all moms everywhere for what you do!
Also special thanks to those dad’s out there that are both mom and dad as well!
Happy Mother’s Day to you too.
I know it is very hard work, because I am one myself, a parent that plays both roles. I have custody of my daughter, so I know. This also works for Father’s Day for mom’s.
This goes out to all the Step-Mom’s, Adopted Mom’s, Foster Mom’s, all women who help raise a child as if you were mom. This could be an Aunt, Grandmother, friend etc.
There are also another type of mom too. A Dad who is raising his children by himself with no female in the home. He is both mom and dad. I was one of these Dad-Mom’s. It wasn’t an easy job to be both parents.
“Mother” in the Bible
Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.Exodus 20:12
The above verse, Exodus 20:12, is one of the 10 Commandments. We also see this verse in Deuteronomy 5:16. We are told to honor our parents, both our mom and dad. This is not an option, but a command from God, Himself. This is from one of the standard commandments given. The Bible also warns about striking our parents and curing our parents. Exodus 21:15 and Exodus 21:17 and Leviticus 20:29
Make sure you honor your parents. As child or teen you may think my parents don’t know anything, but by time you get older and become a parent yourself, you will learn your parents knew something.
Parents I urge you to raise up your children in the way of the Lord. See Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.Proverbs 22:6
According to BibleGateway.com | Mother the word “Mother” appears 306 times in the New King James Version.
Mother Related Blog Posts
These blog posts relate to moms or even Mother’s Day. So be sure to check out ALL of these below!
- A Mother’s Day Poem from the Cat
- A-Z of Mother’s Day
- An Unforgettable Mother’s Day Delivery
- Being Mom | Skit Guys
- Choosy Moms Choose …
- Forgive Mom & Dad Day
- Happy Mother’s Day
- Happy Mother’s Day Military Style
- Kids Find Their Mom Blindfolded
- Messy Life of a Mom, The
- Mom Goggles & Mom Goggles 2 | Skit Guys
- Mother Acronym Printable
- Mother-in-Law Day
- Mother’s Day Finger Puzzle Printable
- Names for Mom Printable
- Stepmom’s Day
- Unnoticed Moms
Mother’s Day occurs the Second Sunday in May of each year. #MothersDay
First published May 10, 2015 and Last Republished or updated May 9, 2021.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- 10 Digit Dialing10 Digit Dialing a new requirement for many places to dial the full 10 digit phone number fir all local calls. 10 Digit Dialing appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at 10 Digit Dialing ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father… Read more »
- Lego Replay to give Lego bricks and donate them to children’s non-profits across the countryLego Replay to give Lego bricks and donate them to children’s non-profits across the country - Yes! Those old unused lego bricks can get a new home! #Lego #LegoReplay #LegoMaster #LegoBrick Lego Replay to give Lego bricks and donate them to children’s non-profits across the country appeared first on Courageous… Read more »
- Vanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your ProblemVanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your Problem. Only one person can! Vanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your Problem appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Vanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your Problem ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father - A Christian Blog about… Read more »
- ForgivenessForgiveness can be easier said than done. Do you easily forgive others when they do wrong to you? Have you ever had anyone not forgive you and you wished they did? What does it mean to forgive? #forgiveness #BGBG2 Forgiveness appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article… Read more »
- The Christian being like a pumpkin analogyAn Analogy of how being a Christian is like a pumpkin, explains being a christian in the form of being a pumpkin being carved into a jack-o-lantern. #pumpkin The Christian being like a pumpkin analogy appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at The Christian being like… Read more »
- Teal Pumpkin Project – Some Ideas for Non-Food TreatsThe Teal Pumpkin Project - Teal is the new Orange! - Help save God's children by not giving them allergen containing treats, but other gifts instead. Plus raising awareness of food allergies during Trick or Treats or Trunk or Treats. Did you know that 1 in 13 children have a… Read more »
- The Legend of Jack o’ Lanterns and Their Evil RootsJack o' lanterns ... A fall decoration that you carve and put a light inside it. Plus, I share about The legend of jack-o'-lanterns and the evil dark side of these fall decorations you see around Halloween time. #jackolanterns The Legend of Jack o’ Lanterns and Their Evil Roots appeared… Read more »
- Reformation DayOctober 31 is also Reformation Day, Martin Luther wrote The 95 Thesis on this day 500 years ago and nailed it to the Castle Church door in Wittenburg in Germany. I share about Reformation Day and even the full length movie of I Will Not Recant. #ReformationDay #95Thesis #MartinLuther #IWillNotRecant… Read more »
- Judgement HouseJudgement House changing lives w/walk-through drama presentation of the gospel. See what it would be like to accept or reject Jesus w/portrayals of heaven & hell. #JudgementHouse Judgement House appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Judgement House ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous… Read more »
- Former Satanist Warns About the Dangers of HalloweenFormer Satanist Warns About the Dangers of Halloween. John Ramirez, who used to be a high-ranking priest within the Satanic Temple before miraculously having his heart opened to the Gospel, shares the story of his personal involvement with satanism and celebrating Halloween in order to warn parents of its dangers.… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner
- Linking & Sharing
- About Steve Patterson
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Guest Bloggers
- Submit Christian News
- Raptured Blog Post
- Media Kit
- Blog Awards Won
- PR Friendly