Happy Mother’s Day – a post to wish all the mothers out there a very happy special day! #MothersDay
Happy Mother’s Day
Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
]I would like to wish everyone a Happy Mother’s Day.
Special thanks to all moms everywhere for what you do!
Also special thanks to those dad’s out there that are both mom and dad as well!
Happy Mother’s Day to you too.
I know it is very hard work, because I am one myself, a parent that plays both roles. I have custody of my daughter, so I know. This also works for Father’s Day for mom’s.
This goes out to all the Step-Mom’s, Adopted Mom’s, Foster Mom’s, all women who help raise a child as if you were mom. This could be an Aunt, Grandmother, friend etc.
There are also another type of mom too. A Dad who is raising his children by himself with no female in the home. He is both mom and dad. I was one of these Dad-Mom’s. It wasn’t an easy job to be both parents.
“Mother” in the Bible
Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.Exodus 20:12
The above verse, Exodus 20:12, is one of the 10 Commandments. We also see this verse in Deuteronomy 5:16. We are told to honor our parents, both our mom and dad. This is not an option, but a command from God, Himself. This is from one of the standard commandments given. The Bible also warns about striking our parents and curing our parents. Exodus 21:15 and Exodus 21:17 and Leviticus 20:29
Make sure you honor your parents. As child or teen you may think my parents don’t know anything, but by time you get older and become a parent yourself, you will learn your parents knew something.
Parents I urge you to raise up your children in the way of the Lord. See Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.Proverbs 22:6
According to BibleGateway.com | Mother the word “Mother” appears 306 times in the New King James Version.
Mother Related Blog Posts
These blog posts relate to moms or even Mother’s Day. So be sure to check out ALL of these below!
- A Mother’s Day Poem from the Cat
- A-Z of Mother’s Day
- An Unforgettable Mother’s Day Delivery
- Being Mom | Skit Guys
- Choosy Moms Choose …
- Forgive Mom & Dad Day
- Happy Mother’s Day
- Happy Mother’s Day Military Style
- Kids Find Their Mom Blindfolded
- Messy Life of a Mom, The
- Mom Goggles & Mom Goggles 2 | Skit Guys
- Mother Acronym Printable
- Mother-in-Law Day
- Mother’s Day Finger Puzzle Printable
- Names for Mom Printable
- Stepmom’s Day
- Unnoticed Moms
Mother’s Day occurs the Second Sunday in May of each year. #MothersDay
First published May 10, 2015 and Last Republished or updated May 9, 2021.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game ShowSteve Sews Stuff Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game Show - these sewing items are in a stack and players take turns pulling them without having the stack fall. #thefinalstraw #sewing Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game Show appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
- I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn QuiltSteve Sews Stuff I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn Quilt #barnquilt This barn quilt is exactly at mile marker 54 on Interstate 81 South in Tennessee. This is in the Jonesborough, Falls Branch, Kingsport area. I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn Quilt appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
- Happy ThanksgivingFrom Courageous Christian Father and my family to yours. I want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. Give God thanks for what you have and what you don't have. #thanksgiving #HappyThanksgiving Happy Thanksgiving appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Happy Thanksgiving ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson… Read more »
- Thanksgiving Day Quiz PrintableThanksgiving Day Quiz, test your Thanksgiving Day knowledge. Only 8 questions to answer too! There is also a free printable version too! Including an answer sheet. #Thanksgiving #ThanksgivingDay #ThanksgivingQuiz #ThanksgivingDayQuiz Thanksgiving Day Quiz Printable appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Thanksgiving Day Quiz Printable ©2004-2022… Read more »
- Thanksgiving Blog PostThanksgiving Blog Post - Below are Thanksgiving Day Blog post that can be found on Courageous Christian Father. Celebrate this day of Thanks Living by checking out these Thanksgiving related blog post. #Thanksgiving Thanksgiving Blog Post appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Thanksgiving Blog Post… Read more »
- 5 Advent Candles & Their Meaning5 Advent Candles & Their Meaning - I share about what the five different candles that are lit during Advent and what each mean. #AdventCandles 5 Advent Candles & Their Meaning appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at 5 Advent Candles & Their Meaning ©2004-2022 by… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner