Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookies – An Old Recipe from Crisco. This is an oldie but a classic. Great to make with the family. #PeanutButterCookies
So I am going to share this recipe for my Sunday Funday Recipe. This recipe makes 3 dozen cookies. (36 cookies)
Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookies Ingredients
- Heat oven to 375°. Place sheets of foil on counter top for cooling cookies.
- Combine shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Add egg. Beat just until blended.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda. Add to creamed mixture at low speed. Mix just until blended.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet. Flatten slightly in crisscross pattern with tines of fork.
- Bake at 375° for 7 to 8 minutes, or until set and just begging to brown. DO NOT OVER BAKE. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies to foil to cool completely.
I like to use parchment paper to help prevent sticking on my cookie sheets.
You can also use cooling racks instead.
My daughter loves to make No Bake Cookies