Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookies – An Old Recipe from Crisco. This is an oldie but a classic. Great to make with the family. #PeanutButterCookies
I originally shared this recipe for my Sunday Funday Recipe last year. This recipe makes 3 dozen cookies. (36 cookies)
Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookies Ingredients
- Heat oven to 375°. Place sheets of foil on counter top for cooling cookies.
- Combine shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Add egg. Beat just until blended.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda. Add to creamed mixture at low speed. Mix just until blended.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet. Flatten slightly in crisscross pattern with tines of fork.
- Bake at 375° for 7 to 8 minutes, or until set and just begging to brown. DO NOT OVER BAKE. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies to foil to cool completely.
I like to use parchment paper to help prevent sticking on my cookie sheets.
You can also use cooling racks instead.
My daughter loves to make No Bake Cookies
Peanut Butter Blog Posts
Or Even Peanuts!
- 50+ Things to Make with Peanut Butter
- Cajun Peanut Butter
- Health benefits of peanut butter
- History of peanuts
- Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookies
- Mr. Peanut 104-Years-Old dies in the upcoming Super Bowl 2020 Commercial
- Mr. Peanut Comes Back as a Baby
- No Bake Cookies
- PBJ Signage
- Peanut Brittle Day
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Day
- Peanut Day
First Published December 22, 2019. Last republished or updated December 22, 2020.
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow Steve Sews on Social Media
Follow on: Threads
Thank You For Reading Courageous Christian Father!
Thank you for reading. Please feel free to share and like this blog post.