Egg Substitutes – with egg prices rising, here is a list of substitutes for eggs. #eggs
Also great for replacing eggs due to egg allergies. Enjoy this list of egg substitutes.
Eggs are often used for …
When we think of eggs we often think about Easter or even cooking. When eggs are used for cooking, they often are used for …
Substitute Eggs with …
- Corn starch 2 Tablespoons and water 3 Tablespoons
- Apple sauce ¼ cup
- Bananas, mashed ¼ cup
- Ground flaxseeds 1 Tablespoon (ground) and 3 Tablespoons of water
- Chia seeds 1 Tablespoon (ground) and 3 Tablespoons of water
- Mayonnaise 3 Tablespoons
- Arrowroot 2 Tablespoons and 3 Tablespoons of water
- Carbonated Water ¼ cup
- Oil 1-1/2 Tablespoons, Water 1-1/2 Tablespoons, Baking Powder 1 teaspoon
- Silken tofu ¼ cup
- Vinegar 1 Tablespoon and Baking Soda 1 teaspoon
- Yogurt ¼ cup
- Buttermilk ¼ cup
- Aquafaba (leftover bean water) 3 Tablespoons – egg whites
- Nut butter 3 Tablespoons
- Peanut butter
- Cashew butter
- Almond butter
- Gelatin (vary how to use)
- Soy lecithin (soybean oil) 1 Tablespoon – egg yolks
- Soy protein 1 Tablespoon and Water 3 Tablespoons
- Avocado, mashed ¼ cup
- Pumpkin, purée ¼ cup
- Egg replacer (potato starch, tapioca flour, baking soda, and psyllium husk)
- Oats 2 Tablespoons and Water 3 Tablespoon (can also add Flour 2 Tablespoons)
- Breadcrumbs (Panko) and Heavy Cream
- Agar 1 Tablespoon and Water 3 Tablespoons
The variables listed above may vary based on what you are making and substituting eggs for.
What are other substitutes for eggs?
Feel free to share in the comments. Also feel free to share about your experience with substituting eggs.
Check back as I plan to grow this list! Also check out the comments too!
- Empty Egg
- Egg Rolling
- You’ve Been Egged Printable
- Dye eggs with all-natural ingredients
- Cracking the tradition of hiding Easter eggs
- Truth about Easter Eggs
- Make Easter Eggs Last
- The Broken Egg
- Create and hide unbreakable Easter eggs
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow Steve Sews on Social Media
Follow on: Threads
Thank You For Reading Courageous Christian Father!
Thank you for reading. Please feel free to share and like this blog post.