Cross Tree – Instead of a Christmas Tree people are putting up a Cross Tree for Christmas and for Easter. #CrossTree #ChristmasTree
Instead of a standard Christmas Tree people are putting up a lighted Cross Tree instead. It is very similar to a Christmas Tree but in the shape of a cross.
Takes on evergreen from a Christmas Tree but in the Cross shape. It is also lit up like a Christmas Tree.
Not to be confused with Crosstrees which are the two horizontal spars at the upper ends of the topmasts of sailing ships, used to anchor the shrouds from the topgallant mast.
I’m not sure when when this concept started, but I did see stuff dated from 2016. It started with being put up around Easter, now has gained popularity for Christmas.
You can decorate it one way for Christmas with decorations related to Christmas and then another way for Easter with Easter Decorations.
Some call it a Cross Shaped Wreath as well.
Easter, Lent, Resurrection Related Post
- 1 Cross, 3 Nails, 4 Given Church Sign
- 8 Things Jesus Accomplished on the Cross
- A-Z of Easter, The
- Amber Alert: Jesus Christ is Missing
- Arise My Love by Newsong
- Ash Wednesday, Day of Ashes
- Body of Christ
- Breakfast Pizza
- Broken Egg
- CEO Christians Church Sign
- Cracking the Tradition of Hiding Easter Eggs
- Create and Hide Unbreakable Easter Eggs
- Cross Acronym
- Cross of Jesus
- Cross Tree
- Dogwood Tree
- Dye Eggs with All Natural Ingredients
- Easter Finger Puzzle Printable
- Easter is Canceled
- Easter Lilly’s Can Kill A Cat?
- Easter Monday
- Easter Story Snack Mix Printable
- Easter Sweet Treats Makes Easter Special
- Easter Symbols
- Easter Word Search Printable
- Empty Egg
- Free Easter Printables
- Good Friday
- Happy Easter “Resurrection Day”
- Hiding Easter Eggs
- History of Easter Bonnets
- Holy Monday
- Holy Saturday
- Holy Thursday
- Holy Tuesday
- Holy Wednesday
- Hot Cross Buns
- If Jesus Had An Obituary
- Importance of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- It’s Not About the Bunny Church Sign
- Jelly Bean Prayer Printable
- Jesus Shows His Scars
- Lazarus Saturday
- Legend of the Donkey’s Cross
- Legend of the Sand Dollar Printable
- Legend of the Three Trees
- Let kites soar: A Lenten tradition takes flight
- Life Savers
- Make Easter Eggs Last
- Maundy Thursday
- Meaning Behind Easter Lillies
- No Bones About It – Jesus Is Alive!
- Palm Sunday
- Resurrection Bracelet
- Resurrection Rolls
- Searching for Christ
- Shrove Tuesday
- Silly Rabbit, Easter is for Jesus
- Son of God Movie Review
- Spy Wednesday
- Stay-At-Home Spring Printables for Kids
- Sweating Blood Prayer
- Trail to the Empty Tomb
- Truth About Easter Bunny & Easter Eggs
- That Tomb Is Still Empty, Easter Story Told by Two Kids
- Unique Easter Traditions from Around the Globe
- What if the Resurrection Happened Today
- Why Did Jesus Fold the Napkin?
- Words of Forgiveness by Saving Darkness
- You’ve Been Egged Printable
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Follow on Social Media
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Recent Feed of All Blogs
- Proverbs 3Proverbs 3: Day 3 of the 31 Day Proverbs Challenge. Read Chapter Three of the Book of Proverbs. #Proverbs #Proverbs3 #bgbg2 #31DayProverbsChallenge Proverbs 3 appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Proverbs 3 ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father -… Read more »
- Why does the world celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?Why does the world celebrate St. Patrick's Day? - March 17 is a special day for people of Irish heritage and other celebrants across the globe. Each year, millions of people pay homage to St. Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland, with parades, parties and religious services. Celebrations occur even… Read more »
- What is maskne and how do you treat it?SteveZ MaskZ What is maskne and how do you treat it? Wearing masks that cover the lower portion of the face has led to an uptick in instances of acne. (Mask Acne) #Maskne #Acne #MaskAcne What is maskne and how do you treat it? appeared first on SteveZ MaskZ. Read more »
- Power Band Witnessing Tool BraceletPower Band Witnessing Tool Bracelet (Salvation Bracelet) - A fun craft to make for church, youth group, camp, Vacation Bible School and more. A great way to share the gospel using God's colors on a bracelet. Power Band Witnessing Tool Bracelet appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full… Read more »
- Easter SymbolsEaster Symbols - Easter is replete with many recognized symbols. Tradition plays an important role in Easter celebrations for many families. Cherished traditions and symbols of Easter may include anything from egg hunts to lilies to lambs. Understanding the importance behind these symbols can make sharing the miracle of Easter… Read more »
- Proverbs 2Proverbs 2: Day 2 of the 31 Day Proverbs Challenge. Read Chapter Two of the Book of Proverbs. #Proverbs #Proverbs2 #bgbg2 #31DayProverbsChallenge Proverbs 2 appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Proverbs 2 ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father -… Read more »
- Finding Your Spiritual Gifts TestFinding Your Spiritual Gifts Test - I have never taken a spiritual gifts test. I’ve been told by people that they see me having the gift of encouragement. However, I have never taken a test to see. #SpirtualGifts Finding Your Spiritual Gifts Test appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read… Read more »
- Proverbs 1Proverbs 1: Today is Day 1 of the 31 Day Proverbs Challenge. Read Chapter One of the Book of Proverbs. #Proverbs #Proverbs1 #bgb2 #31DayProverbsChallenge #ProverbsChallenge Proverbs 1 appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Proverbs 1 ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous… Read more »
- 31 Day Proverbs Challenge31 Day Proverbs Challenge - Proverbs Challenge: The 31 Day Proverbs Challenge is a challenge to read the Book of Proverbs in 31 days.Read one chapter per day for 31 days. Also includes a free Printable Checklist. 31 Day Proverbs Challenge appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full… Read more »
- International STAND UP to Bullying DayInternational STAND UP to Bullying Day - an awareness holiday to raise awareness against bullying. #Bullying International STAND UP to Bullying Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at International STAND UP to Bullying Day ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian… Read more »
- National Chili DayNational Chili Day - That dish with beans that makes a warm hearty meal has it's own holiday! #ChiliDay National Chili Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at National Chili Day ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father - A… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
First published December 18, 2020. Last updated or republished February 16, 2021.