Proverbs 24 – I have been blogging on the Book of Proverbs, taking one chapter per day for 31 Day Proverbs Challenge, There are 31 Chapters in the Book of Proverbs. Today is Day 24 and I’m focusing on Proverbs 24. #Proverbs24 #bgbg2
The 24th Chapter of Proverbs have more “words to the wise” There are 34 verses in this chapter.
Proverbs, 24, starts off by saying don’t envy, have a desire for, evil men. A desire to either be like them or with them. These evil men desire violence. They talk of trouble. This type of person doesn’t seek godly things. This way of life can lead to death.
A godly house
A godly house is built on wisdom, this is wisdom of God. A knowledge and understanding of Him. Man with godly wisdom is strong, that is because he is filling himself with things of God.
Two keys to success this Proverbs tells us are knowledge and wise counsel, seeking godly advise. Again, choose your friends wisely.
If you go around making evil you will be known as a schemer, one who does wrong to others on purpose. If you desire foolish living, living that goes against Gods will is sin. People will know you for what you do. Mostly, what you do wrong, instead of what you do right, in most cases.
Proverbs 24,talks about wisdom and eating honey is good for you. Did you know if you eat local raw honey it helps with allergies? Check out this blog post on honey. Knowledge of God is sweet just like honey is sweet.
Verse 16 is a common verse talking about a righteous man falls, goes astray seven times. Did you know seven is Gods number? It means complete or pure. How many days did God created the Earth and what did he do on the 7th? He rested!
Proverbs 22, tells us not to rejoice or be happy when our enemy falls or bad happens to them. Remember we are suppose to love our enemies and do good unto them. God is displeased or sad when we are happy when our enemies fall.
This Proverb also tells us to not worry about evil or the wicked. The evil mans way will come to an end. God will punish this man, so we don’t have anything to worry about.
Some things this Proverbs says belong to the wise are:
- Don’t show partiality or favoritism
- Those who don’t tell the wicked they are righteous
- Rebuke the wicked
- Gives the correct answers
- Never a witness against their neighbor without cause
- Don’t pay back people what they done unto them
Just to name a few, shown in those vereses 24-34, Proverbs 24:24-34.
What did you get out of reading Chapter 24? What verses stood out to you in this chapter? I want to hear from you.
31 Day Proverbs Challenge Series
| Introduction |
| 1st Chapter of Proverbs | 2nd Chapter of Proverbs |
| 3rd Chapter of Proverbs | 4th Chapter of Proverbs |
| 5th Chapter of Proverbs | 6th Chapter of Proverbs |
| 7th Chapter of Proverbs | 8th Chapter of Proverbs |
| 9th Chapter of Proverbs | 10th Chapter of Proverbs |
| 11th Chapter of Proverbs | 12th Chapter of Proverbs |
| 13th Chapter of Proverbs | 14th Chapter of Proverbs |
| 15th Chapter of Proverbs | 16th Chapter of Proverbs |
| 17th Chapter of Proverbs | 18th Chapter of Proverbs |
| 19th Chapter of Proverbs | 20th Chapter of Proverbs |
| 21st Chapter of Proverbs | 22nd Chapter of Proverbs |
| 23rd Chapter of Proverbs | 24th Chapter of Proverbs |
| 25th Chapter of Proverbs | 26th Chapter of Proverbs |
| 27th Chapter of Proverbs | 28th Chapter of Proverbs |
| 29th Chapter of Proverbs | 30th Chapter of Proverbs |
| 31st Chapter of Proverbs |
Check out the 21 Day Gospel of John Challenge!
Republishing to a current date.
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
Recent Feed of All Blogs
- LORD pour out Your LOVE, LIFE, and LIBERTY – National Day of Prayer 2021LORD pour out Your LOVE, LIFE, and LIBERTY - National Day of Prayer 2021 #NationalDayofPrayer #LoveLifeLiberty #Love #Life #Liberty #Prayer LORD pour out Your LOVE, LIFE, and LIBERTY – National Day of Prayer 2021 appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at LORD pour out Your LOVE,… Read more »
- The Caldwell’s, Missionaries, Aboard the TitanicThe Rare Titanic Family, The Caldwell's, they were missionaries aboard the Titanic. Hear about their survival aboard the sinking Titanic. #Titanic #Titanic104 #RareTitanicFamily #TitanicMissionaries The Caldwell’s, Missionaries, Aboard the Titanic appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at The Caldwell’s, Missionaries, Aboard the Titanic ©2004-2021 by Steve… Read more »
- American Sign Language DayAmerican Sign Language Day also known as ASL Day a day to celebrate American Sign Language (ASL). #ASLDAY American Sign Language Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at American Sign Language Day ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father -… Read more »
- John Harper, Baptist Pastor, Hero aboard TitanicJohn Harper was a baptist pastor & a hero aboard the Titanic, a ship they said wouldn't sink. Find out why he is a hero! #Titanic #Titanic104 #JohnHarper #LastTitanicHero John Harper, Baptist Pastor, Hero aboard Titanic appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at John Harper, Baptist… Read more »
- Sinking of the Titanic: Anniversary, 1912Sinking of the Titanic: Anniversary, 1912 - This is the anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic. One if not the most deadliest maritime accidents in history. An Iceberg took out the ship no one thought could sink. This is a day of remembrance of those who lost their lives… Read more »
- Joint CDC and FDA Statement on Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 VaccineSteveZ MaskZ Joint CDC and FDA Statement on Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine - As of April 12, 2021, more than 6.8 million doses of the Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine have been administered in the U.S. CDC and FDA are reviewing data involving six reported U.S. cases of a… Read more »
- The Hand of GodThe Hand of God - With COIVD-19 it changed having guest or visitors for those needing surgeries or hospitalization. That is when some medical staff got creative using hot water and disposable gloves. #HandofGod #Brazil The Hand of God appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at… Read more »
- The Sunflower The Flower of the Year and The Praying Plant as the Plant of the Year for 2021The Sunflower The Flower of the Year and The Praying Plant as the Plant of the Year for 2021 - 1-800-Flowers.com has named the sunflower as 2021’s Flower of the Year and the Prayer Plant as Plant of the Year. The Praying Plant is also known as the Maranta. #Sunflower… Read more »
- Nearly 80 percent of teachers, school staff, and childcare workers receive at least one shot of COVID-19 vaccineSteveZ MaskZ Nearly 80 percent of Pre-K-12 teachers, school staff, and childcare workers received at least their first shot of COVID-19 vaccine by the end of March, according to the CDC’s latest estimates and survey data. Nearly 80 percent of teachers, school staff, and childcare workers receive at least one… Read more »
- The 6 Panel Door: The Cross & The BibleThe 6 panel door is said to represents two Christian symbols. The Cross & an Open Bible. I share if this is true or not about these Cross & Bible Doors / Christian Doors. The 6 Panel Door: The Cross & The Bible appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!