Valentine’s Day Quiz – Test your knowledge of all things related to the day of love to Valentine’s Day! No fair peeking at the answers either! Also is a printable version too! #ValentinesDay #ValentinesDayQuiz
Valentine’s Day Quiz
Let’s see how well you do! Again no fair peeking at the answers to this quiz! That’s cheating!
1. How many martyred saints are believed to be named St. Valentine?
2. This February holiday was originally observed on February 14th.
- Lincoln’s birthday
- Washington’s birthday
- Mardi Gras
- Groundhog Day
3. Which confectionery company produced the first box of chocolates for Valentine’s Day in the late 1800s?
4. Approximately 110 million of these will be sold and delivered within the three days surrounding Valentine’s Day.
5. Who receives the most Valentine’s Day cards?
6. This Italian city was where Romeo and Juliet lived in Shakespeare’s tale.
7. In what year did Hallmark launch its first Valentine’s Day product?
8. Who gives chocolates in most of the Oriental Countries such as South Korea and Japan?
- Men Gift Women Chocolates
- Women Gift Men Chocolates
- Don’t Gift Chocolates
- Both Equally
9. What letter has become the symbol for a “kiss”?
10. This confection is made from sugar or honey and almond meal.
Check out these Valentine Related Blog Post:
Below are some Valentine Blog Post you might want to check out. Check back often, as this list may be added to.
- Candy Hearts, Popular candies share sweet words of love
- Cupid Connected to Love?
- February: Fun Facts
- How Chocolate Became Tied to Valentine’s Day
- How did “XO” come to symbolize kisses and hugs?
- Love – Fruit of the Spirit
- Penny Date
- Two Dollar Bill Blessing
- Valentine’s Day Quiz
- Valentine’s Day Traditions From Around the World
- Who is St. Valentine?
- Why Valentine’s Day is Celebrated February 14
Answers: 1. b 2. d 3. c 4. b 5. a 6. d 7. a 8. b 9. a. 10. d
Quiz compliments of Metro Creative TF142928 with revisions and modifications from myself. First published February 2017. Last republished or updated January 20, 2020.
I enjoy listening to nothing but Christian Music. Camping and hiking is something that I enjoy. I guess that is because I am an Eagle Scout. Blogging is something I enjoy doing too. I have been blogging since 2004. However, I have been blogging on Courageous Christian Father since 2012. I am married with 1 daughter and 2 step-sons and a step daughter.