Valentine In John 3:16 – the word Valentine can be found in the Bible verse John 3:16. #Valentine #ValentinesDay #BGBG2
Valentine In John 3:16
I was going over my memories from 2013 and saw this graphic, I think it keeps going around, but I like it and want to share it.
A friend sent an early “Valentine” to see if it will make it around the world by Feb. 14th.
For God so loVed the world,
That He gAve
Believeth In Him
Should Not perish,
But have Everlasting life.”
Send it around the world.
I am not sure who made this. But it was floating on Facebook around 2013.
Check out these Valentine Related Blog Post:
Below are some Valentine Blog posts you might want to check out. Check back often, as this list may be added to.
- 40+ Christian Pick Up Lines
- A-Z of Valentine’s Day
- Candy Hearts, Popular candies share sweet words of love
- Happy Valentine’s Day
- Hearts and Valentine’s Day are forever intertwined
- History of Kissing
- How Chocolate Became Tied to Valentine’s Day
- How did “XO” come to symbolize kisses and hugs?
- Origins of the Heart-Shaped Chocolate Box
- Penny Date
- Purse Puzzles
- Types of Chocolates
- Valentine in John 3:16
- Valentine’s Day Traditions from Around the World
- Valentine’s Day Quiz Printable
- Who is St. Valentine?
- Why is Valentine’s Day Celebrated on February 14th?
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
Below are some examples of blog entries from all blogs that I do. (Courageous Christian Father, Steve Sews Stuff and SteveZ DesignZ).
Thank You For Reading!