Valentine In John 3:16 – the word Valentine can be found in the Bible verse John 3:16. #Valentine #ValentinesDay #BGBG2
Valentine In John 3:16
I was going over my memories from 2013 and saw this graphic, I think it keeps going around, but I like it and want to share it.
A friend sent an early “Valentine” to see if it will make it around the world by Feb. 14th.
For God so loVed the world,
That He gAve
Believeth In Him
Should Not perish,
But have Everlasting life.”
Send it around the world.
I am not sure who made this. But it was floating on Facebook around 2013.
Check out these Valentine Related Blog Post:
Below are some Valentine Blog posts you might want to check out. Check back often, as this list may be added to.
- 40+ Christian Pick Up Lines
- A-Z of Valentine’s Day
- Candy Hearts, Popular candies share sweet words of love
- Happy Valentine’s Day
- Hearts and Valentine’s Day are forever intertwined
- History of Kissing
- How Chocolate Became Tied to Valentine’s Day
- How did “XO” come to symbolize kisses and hugs?
- Origins of the Heart-Shaped Chocolate Box
- Penny Date
- Purse Puzzles
- Types of Chocolates
- Valentine in John 3:16
- Valentine’s Day Traditions from Around the World
- Valentine’s Day Quiz Printable
- Who is St. Valentine?
- Why is Valentine’s Day Celebrated on February 14th?
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Follow on Social Media
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Recent Feed of All Blogs
- Proverbs 2Proverbs 2: Day 2 of the 31 Day Proverbs Challenge. Read Chapter Two of the Book of Proverbs. #Proverbs #Proverbs2 #bgbg2 #31DayProverbsChallenge Proverbs 2 appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Proverbs 2 ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father -… Read more »
- Finding Your Spiritual Gifts TestFinding Your Spiritual Gifts Test - I have never taken a spiritual gifts test. I’ve been told by people that they see me having the gift of encouragement. However, I have never taken a test to see. #SpirtualGifts Finding Your Spiritual Gifts Test appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read… Read more »
- Proverbs 1Proverbs 1: Today is Day 1 of the 31 Day Proverbs Challenge. Read Chapter One of the Book of Proverbs. #Proverbs #Proverbs1 #bgb2 #31DayProverbsChallenge #ProverbsChallenge Proverbs 1 appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Proverbs 1 ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous… Read more »
- 31 Day Proverbs Challenge31 Day Proverbs Challenge - Proverbs Challenge: The 31 Day Proverbs Challenge is a challenge to read the Book of Proverbs in 31 days.Read one chapter per day for 31 days. Also includes a free Printable Checklist. 31 Day Proverbs Challenge appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full… Read more »
- International STAND UP to Bullying DayInternational STAND UP to Bullying Day - an awareness holiday to raise awareness against bullying. #Bullying International STAND UP to Bullying Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at International STAND UP to Bullying Day ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian… Read more »
- National Chili DayNational Chili Day - That dish with beans that makes a warm hearty meal has it's own holiday! #ChiliDay National Chili Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at National Chili Day ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father - A… Read more »
- Spring Ahead! Daylight Saving Time BeginsIt’s that time again! Time to SPRING AHEAD! or Spring Forward however you want to look at it. Basically for most of us we set our clocks ahead an hour before we go to bed. If we don't we may be late for church or even work. #timechange #daylightsavingtime #springahead… Read more »
- Acronym for PushAcronym for Push - This is a Christian acronym for the word Push. I did not write this but, It has been around for a while. Acronym for Push appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Acronym for Push ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!