Valentine In John 3:16 – the word Valentine can be found in the Bible verse John 3:16. #Valentine #ValentinesDay #BGBG2
Valentine In John 3:16
I was going over my memories from 2013 and saw this graphic, I think it keeps going around, but I like it and want to share it.
A friend sent an early “Valentine” to see if it will make it around the world by Feb. 14th.
For God so loVed the world,
That He gAve
Believeth In Him
Should Not perish,
But have Everlasting life.”
Send it around the world.
I am not sure who made this. But it was floating on Facebook around 2013.
Check out these Valentine Related Blog Post:
Below are some Valentine Blog posts you might want to check out. Check back often, as this list may be added to.
- 40+ Christian Pick Up Lines
- A-Z of Valentine’s Day
- Candy Hearts, Popular candies share sweet words of love
- Happy Valentine’s Day
- Hearts and Valentine’s Day are forever intertwined
- History of Kissing
- How Chocolate Became Tied to Valentine’s Day
- How did “XO” come to symbolize kisses and hugs?
- Origins of the Heart-Shaped Chocolate Box
- Penny Date
- Purse Puzzles
- Types of Chocolates
- Valentine in John 3:16
- Valentine’s Day Traditions from Around the World
- Valentine’s Day Quiz Printable
- Who is St. Valentine?
- Why is Valentine’s Day Celebrated on February 14th?
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
Recent Feed of All Blogs
- Get a Free Donut Daily for being COVID-19 VaccinatedGet a Free Donut Daily for being COVID-19 Vaccinated – Krispy Kreme is finding ways to be sweet as the U.S. continues to scale COVID-19 vaccinations. To show our support for those who choose to get vaccinated. KrispyKreme #FreeDonut #COVID19Vaccine Get a Free Donut Daily for being COVID-19 Vaccinated appeared… Read more »
- Get a Free Donut Daily for being COVID-19 VaccinatedSteveZ MaskZ Get a Free Donut Daily for being COVID-19 Vaccinated - Krispy Kreme is finding ways to be sweet as the U.S. continues to scale COVID-19 vaccinations. To show our support for those who choose to get vaccinated. KrispyKreme #FreeDonut #COVID19Vaccine Get a Free Donut Daily for being COVID-19… Read more »
- Acronym for Father PrintableChristian acronym for the word "Father". It is done like a free verse acrostic poem. You can even download a free version! Written by Steve Patterson. #Father #Dad #FathersDay #DadsAreAwesome #FatherAcronym Acronym for Father Printable appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Acronym for Father Printable… Read more »
- Coca-Cola Coffee Taste TestCoca-Cola Coffee Taste Test - I am going to taste test two of the Coca-Cola Coffee drinks. I will try the Coca-Cola Coffee with Vanilla and the Coca-Cola Coffee with Carmel. #CocaColaCoffee #CocaCola #Coffee Coca-Cola Coffee Taste Test appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Coca-Cola… Read more »
- CDC Issues Phases 2B and 3 of the Conditional Sailing OrderSteveZ MaskZ CDC Issues Phases 2B and 3 of the Conditional Sailing Order (CSO) - The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released guidance for cruise ships to undertake simulated voyages with volunteer passengers as part of its COVID-19 Conditional Sailing Certificate application. #Sailing CDC Issues Phases 2B and… Read more »
- Happy Mother’s DayHappy Mother's Day: A Special greeting for all the moms, Bible verses on "Mother" & a list of all blog entries pertaining to mom. #MothersDay #Moms Happy Mother’s Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Happy Mother’s Day ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of… Read more »
- The Happy Birthday SongThe Happy Birthday Song - The pinnacle of birthday celebrations, if there's no piñata to break open, is when the birthday cake comes out and party attendees serenade the guest of honor. #HappyBirthdayToYou #Birthday #BirthdaySong The Happy Birthday Song appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at… Read more »
- National Police Week & Peace Officers Memorial DayNational Police Week & Peace Officers Memorial Day - A week long day to honor our police officers and a day to remember those peace officers as well. National Police Week & Peace Officers Memorial Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at National Police Week… Read more »
- Mother’s Day was Invented in KentuckyMother’s Day was Invented in Kentucky #MothersDay Mother’s Day was Invented in Kentucky appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Mother’s Day was Invented in Kentucky ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father - A Christian Blog about the Bible, Theology,… Read more »
- May is Mental Health Awareness Month – You Can Have a #RealConvo with MeMay is Mental Health Awareness Month.You Can Have a #RealConvo with Me. The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention is focusing their attention on having a #RealConvo about mental health. They learned through a recent Harris Poll that 89 percent. May is Mental Health Awareness Month – You Can Have a… Read more »
- Can I travel after getting the COVID-19 vaccine?SteveZ MaskZ Can I travel after getting the COVID-19 vaccine? Experts say that those who have been fully vaccinated (receiving both shots for the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines or one for the Johnson & Johnson/Janssen vaccine) it is likely safe to travel again. #FullyVaccinated #COVID19Vaccine #Travel Can I travel after… Read more »
- Cinco de MayoCinco de Mayo - literally translate as 5th of May. This is a holiday mostly celebrated in Mexico to commemorate the Mexican Army's difficult victory over the French Empire at the Battle of Puebla, on May 5, 1862. #CincodeMayo Cinco de Mayo appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!