I saw this on Facebook. It is called The Penny Date. #PennyDate
The Penny Date
This might be a great way to take the person you are dating, married to or the family.
- Husband take out your wife
- Wife take out your Husband
- Dad take out your daughter
- Mom take out your son
- Take out the whole family
- As a youth group do an activity or witness in that area
- Valentine Date
- Anniversary Date
- Wedding Date
- Prom Date
- Regular Date
- First Date
- Lost Penny Day
See the graphic and directions below.
- Get dressed up to go out and grab a penny.
- Let your date (or group) choose a number between 10 and 20. (This will be the number of times you flip the coin.)
- Head out of your road and begin. Heads is right. Tails is left.
- Every time you come to a junction (intersection), flip the pennyand turn in that direction.
- Once you get to that number …. STOP Look around and make a date or witnessing project out of the area you are at.
What is your experience with the penny date. Did you take out your spouse, date, family, youth group, etc.? Please feel free to share your experience.
Unsure where this graphic came from but in the corner, it has heart 96-107. First published August 9, 2015. Last updated or republished February 11, 2019.
I enjoy listening to nothing but Christian Music. Camping and hiking is something that I enjoy. I guess that is because I am an Eagle Scout. Blogging is something I enjoy doing too. I have been blogging since 2004. However, I have been blogging on Courageous Christian Father since 2012. I am married with 1 daughter and 2 step-sons and a step daughter.