A-Z of Valentine’s Day – A list of things relating to Valentine’s Day from the letter A to the letter Z. #ValentinesDay #Valentines
A-Z of Valentine’s Day
A – Arrows of Cupid
B – Be Mine can be found on conversation hearts.
C – Chocolate – A popular gift to get your Valentine.
D – Dates – A popular day for going on a date.
E – Engagement – Popular day for people to get engaged.
F – February 14 – The Day we celebrate Valentine’s Day.
G – Giggling over that loved one
H – Heart-Shaped Chocolate Box
I – I Love You!
J – Just Married (Popular day for a man and woman to get married)
K – Kisses (What you give your loved one)
L – Love what Valentine’s is about
M – Marriage – A popular day for couples to get married.
N – Note of Love also known as a Love Note
O – O’s & X’s!
P – Proposals
R – Roses One of the most popular days to send roses to a loved one.
S – St. Valentine – Yes he was a true person!
T – True Love the one God blessed you with.
U – Us that just means you and I
V – Valentine’s – Those cards you gave out in school.
W – Weddings – Many of these will take place on Valentine’s Day
X – X’s & O’s!
Y – Yearning to be with that loved one
Z – Zeal and enjoyment of your loved one’s presence.
What could I have used for each of these letters?
Feel free to share below in the comments!
The A-Z Series (ABC’s Series)
| 2020 | Alpha Codes | Bible | Christian Blogs |
| Christian Movies | Christian Music | Christian Songs About Fear |
| Christianity | Christmas | Christmas Movies |
| Christmas Music | Church | East Tennessee |
| Easter | Face Masks | Gospel Tracts | Graduation | Graphic Design |
| Halloween | Kentucky | Military | Mother’s Day | New Year’s | Photography |
| Prayer | Praying with Students | Quilting | Sewing | St. Patrick’s Day |
| Thanksgiving | Vacation Bible School | Valentine’s Day |
Got an idea for an A-Z Series Blog Post?
Feel free to share in the comments below. I just might make an A-Z out of it and you could come back to see what made that list.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- Ten Years Blogging at CourageousChristianFather.comTen Years Blogging at CourageousChristianFather.com - I’ve been blogging since around 2004, so a good 18 years, but I have been blogging on this domain since 2012, 10 years now! I call my blogging anniversary my blogaversary, a play on words. #blogaversary #bloganniversary Ten Years Blogging at CourageousChristianFather.com appeared first… Read more »
- The Pink Ribbon | Breast Cancer AwarenessI talk about the Pink Ribbon, the ribbon known for Breast Cancer Awareness, a ribbon we see the whole month of October. Think Pink! #ThinkPink #BreastCancerAwareness #PinkRibbon The Pink Ribbon | Breast Cancer Awareness appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at The Pink Ribbon | Breast… Read more »
- World Teachers DayWorld Teachers Day - A day to honor teachers world wide. Also known as International Teachers Day #WorldTeachersDay #TeachersDay World Teachers Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at World Teachers Day ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian Father -… Read more »
- Christian Blogger DayChristian Blogger Day - This day is for all of those who are a Christian Blogger to show case their Christian Blog. #ChristianBloggerDay Christian Blogger Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Christian Blogger Day ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner