Survival Kit for Law Enforcement – Saw this graphic on Facebook, not sure where it originated, but I have seen several when I went to google. I think it is a neat idea, I had to share.
Survival Kit for Law Enforcement
This goodie bag full of these treats and this message will be something nice and great to give to your local law enforcement officer. You might also include a copy of the Police Officers Prayer too.
This is a great way to show appreciation for our fellow police officers.
Needed Items & The Message
You can copy paste this and print it on a sheet of paper and attach it to a paper bag or even a zip log bag.
- LIFESAFER – To remind you of the many times you’ve been one.
- SMARTIES – To give you wisdom for those split second decisions.
- HERSHEY KISSES – To Show your love for you.
- GUM – To Help everyone stick together.
- TOOTSIE ROLL – You have to roll with the punches.
- PEPPERMINT PATTY – Helping you keep your cool.
- MOUNDS – For the Mounds of courage you show.
- LAFFY TAFFY – To Remind you that laughter is a great stress reliever.
- PAYDAY – Because you don’t get paid enough for what you do.
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING
YOU DO FOR OUR COMMUNITY!
If you know of any other candies and message you can add, feel free to share them in the comments. Like I thought of the Payday one, as I was typing up this blog post to share with the readers of Courageous Christian Father. I will put them in the additional Ones list.
Make sure you keep those law enforcement officers in your continued prayers too.
One thing I always do, when I see a police officer, fireman, paramedic, etc. I thank them for their service to the community. Plus, I do the same to military men and women. Not to mention, I even thank those wearing their veteran hats and thank them for their service they did.
National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day (L.E.A.D. is January 9th each year!
To all Law Enforcement Officers everywhere, thank you for what you do for your community.
First published July 22, 2016. Last Republished or updated January 9, 2018.