Happy New Year From my Family to Yours …
Happy New Year | Feliz Año Nuevo | Bonne Année
Have a safe and wonderful New Year. May you be able to use the year of 2022 to bring God the glory, to benefit His Kingdom, and win souls to Christ. I also want to thank everyone who visits, shares, and reads blog entries. Please continue to share the blog entries you like so others can see them.
Make sure you follow this blog so you can see the year-end review of stats that were created in 2021 on courageouschristianfather.com
With your help by sharing and reading this blog, you can help make 2022 a great year in blogging!
Celebrating the new year on January 1 is a relatively recent phenomenon. The calendar as we know it today has evolved several times and months have gone by different names. On the early Roman calendar, March was the first month of the 10-month calendar. That is why the last four months of the year have prefixes that coordinate with the seventh (September), eighth (October), ninth (November), and tenth (December) numerals. King Numa Pompilius reformed the calendar around 700 BCE by adding the months of January and February to the original 10 months. But the calendar still required some additional tweaking to be more aligned with the seasons. In 46 B.C., Julius Caesar introduced a solar-based calendar that was an improvement on the ancient Roman one, which was lunar-based. During this time, the month of Quintilis was renamed July in honor of Julius Caesar and Sextilis was renamed August in honor of Augustus. Shortly after the introduction of the solar calendar, the beginning of the year was moved from March 1 to January 1.MetroCreative TF211637
If you are not following this blog, make sure you follow. There are many ways to follow via email and social media.
New Year Blog Post
- Auld Lang Syne
- Changing Calendar Unchanging God
- Christian New Years Resolutions
- Baby New Year – The Origin
- Year of the Lord
- New Year Traditions from Around the World
- See 20/20 in 2020
- Your One Word – Why It’s Okay Not to Have One
#NewYear #2021 #HappyNewYear
New Year Related Blog Posts
- A-Z of New Years
- Baby New Year: The Origin
- Blessing Jar
- Calendar Changes God Doesn’t Change
- Calendar Changes God Never Does – Cheerful Hope Baptist Church Sign
- Changing Calendar Unchanging God Church Sign Arrowhead Church
- Christian New Year’s Resolutions
- Happy New Year | Feliz Año Nuevo | Bonne Année
- March 1 use to be the New Year
- New Year’s Traditions Around the World
- Origins of New Years Eve Traditions, The
- Times Square Confetti This Year Will Be in the Form of Wishes for New Years
- When The New Year Begins Across The Globe
- Year of the Lord
Previously published with changes each year. Last updated or published January 1, 2022.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
Below are some examples of blog entries from all blogs that I do. (Courageous Christian Father, Steve Sews Stuff and SteveZ DesignZ).
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner