Alpha Codes – These are the codes often used by the military and police for each letter of the alphabet. Includes MoresCode, 1913, 1927, 1938, World War II and 1957-Present. #AlphaCodes
The ones I remembered using when I did Security Work in the past is listed Under 1957-Present heading. These are often used in Police Departments and the US Military.
|Morse Code||1913||1927||1938||World War II (WWII)|
|A||Alfa (or Alpha)||. _||Able||Affirmative||Afirm||Afirm (Able)|
|B||Bravo||_ . . .||Boy||Baker||Baker||Baker|
|C||Charlie||_ . _ .||Cast||Cast||Cast||Charlie|
|D||Delta||_ . .||Dog||Dog||Dog||Dog|
|F||Foxtrot||. . _ .||Fox||Fox||Fox||Fox|
|G||Golf||_ _ .||George||George||George||George|
|H||Hotel||. . . .||Have||Hypo||Hypo||How|
|I||India||. .||Item||Interrogatory||Int||Int (Item)|
|J||Juliett||. _ _ _||Jig||Jig||Jig||Jig|
|K||Kilo||_ . _||King||King||King||King|
|L||Lima||. _ . .||Love||Love||Love||Love|
|N||November||_ .||Nan||Negative||Negat||Negat (Nan)|
|O||Oscar||_ _ _||Oboe||Option||Option||Option (Oboe)|
|P||Papa||. _ _ .||Pup||Preparatory||Prep||Prep (Peter)|
|Q||Quebec||_ _ . _||Quack||Quack||Queen||Queen|
|R||Romeo||. _ .||Rush||Roger||Roger||Roger|
|S||Sierra||. . .||Sail||Sail||Sail||Sugar|
|U||Uniform||. . _||Unit||Unit||Unit||Uncle|
|V||Victor||. . . _||Vice||Vice||Victor||Victor|
|W||Whiskey||. _ _||Watch||William||William||William|
|X||X-ray||_ . . _||X-ray||X-ray||X-ray||X-ray|
|Y||Yankee||_ . _ _||Yoke||Yoke||Yoke||Yoke|
|Z||Zulu||_ _ . .||Zed||Zed||Zed||Zebra|
Chart Adapted from Military.com
What alpha code do you remember for these letters?
If it is something different, feel free to share below what it is, where it could or is used.
The A-Z Series (ABC’s Series)
| 2020 | Alpha Codes | Bible | Christian Blogs |
| Christian Movies | Christian Music | Christian Songs About Fear |
| Christianity | Christmas | Christmas Movies |
| Christmas Music | Church | East Tennessee |
| Easter | Face Masks | Gospel Tracts | Graduation | Graphic Design |
| Kentucky |Military |New Years | Photography | Prayer |
| Praying with Students | St. Patrick’s Day |
| Vacation Bible School | Valentine’s Day |
Got an idea for an A-Z Series Blog Post?
Feel free to share in the comments below. I just might make an A-Z out of it and you could come back to see what made that list.
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Follow on Social Media
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Recent Feed of All Blogs
- Proverbs 4Proverbs 4: Day 4 of the 31 Day Proverbs Challenge. Read Chapter Four of the Book of Proverbs. #Proverbs #Proverbs4 #bgbg2 #31DayProverbsChallenge Proverbs 4 appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Proverbs 4 ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father -… Read more »
- Winter Jam 2021Winter Jam 2021 - Winter Jam is back and with no general admission and also with limited seating. #WinterJam #WinterJam2021 Winter Jam 2021 appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Winter Jam 2021 ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father -… Read more »
- Easter celebrations in the era of social distancingSteveZ MaskZ Easter celebrations in the era of social distancing - Holidays have been celebrated differently since the outbreak of COVID-19 in late 2019. Easter was among the first major holidays to be celebrated differently in 2020, and celebrations likely won't return to normal in 2021. Easter celebrations in the… Read more »
- Proverbs 3Proverbs 3: Day 3 of the 31 Day Proverbs Challenge. Read Chapter Three of the Book of Proverbs. #Proverbs #Proverbs3 #bgbg2 #31DayProverbsChallenge Proverbs 3 appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Proverbs 3 ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father -… Read more »
- Why does the world celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?Why does the world celebrate St. Patrick's Day? - March 17 is a special day for people of Irish heritage and other celebrants across the globe. Each year, millions of people pay homage to St. Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland, with parades, parties and religious services. Celebrations occur even… Read more »
- What is maskne and how do you treat it?SteveZ MaskZ What is maskne and how do you treat it? Wearing masks that cover the lower portion of the face has led to an uptick in instances of acne. (Mask Acne) #Maskne #Acne #MaskAcne What is maskne and how do you treat it? appeared first on SteveZ MaskZ. Read more »
- Power Band Witnessing Tool BraceletPower Band Witnessing Tool Bracelet (Salvation Bracelet) - A fun craft to make for church, youth group, camp, Vacation Bible School and more. A great way to share the gospel using God's colors on a bracelet. Power Band Witnessing Tool Bracelet appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full… Read more »
- Easter SymbolsEaster Symbols - Easter is replete with many recognized symbols. Tradition plays an important role in Easter celebrations for many families. Cherished traditions and symbols of Easter may include anything from egg hunts to lilies to lambs. Understanding the importance behind these symbols can make sharing the miracle of Easter… Read more »
- Proverbs 2Proverbs 2: Day 2 of the 31 Day Proverbs Challenge. Read Chapter Two of the Book of Proverbs. #Proverbs #Proverbs2 #bgbg2 #31DayProverbsChallenge Proverbs 2 appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Proverbs 2 ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father -… Read more »
- Finding Your Spiritual Gifts TestFinding Your Spiritual Gifts Test - I have never taken a spiritual gifts test. I’ve been told by people that they see me having the gift of encouragement. However, I have never taken a test to see. #SpirtualGifts Finding Your Spiritual Gifts Test appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!