Alpha Codes – These are the codes often used by the military and police for each letter of the alphabet. Includes MoresCode, 1913, 1927, 1938, World War II and 1957-Present. #AlphaCodes
The ones I remembered using when I did Security Work in the past is listed Under 1957-Present heading. These are often used in Police Departments and the US Military.
|Morse Code||1913||1927||1938||World War II (WWII)|
|A||Alfa (or Alpha)||. _||Able||Affirmative||Afirm||Afirm (Able)|
|B||Bravo||_ . . .||Boy||Baker||Baker||Baker|
|C||Charlie||_ . _ .||Cast||Cast||Cast||Charlie|
|D||Delta||_ . .||Dog||Dog||Dog||Dog|
|F||Foxtrot||. . _ .||Fox||Fox||Fox||Fox|
|G||Golf||_ _ .||George||George||George||George|
|H||Hotel||. . . .||Have||Hypo||Hypo||How|
|I||India||. .||Item||Interrogatory||Int||Int (Item)|
|J||Juliett||. _ _ _||Jig||Jig||Jig||Jig|
|K||Kilo||_ . _||King||King||King||King|
|L||Lima||. _ . .||Love||Love||Love||Love|
|N||November||_ .||Nan||Negative||Negat||Negat (Nan)|
|O||Oscar||_ _ _||Oboe||Option||Option||Option (Oboe)|
|P||Papa||. _ _ .||Pup||Preparatory||Prep||Prep (Peter)|
|Q||Quebec||_ _ . _||Quack||Quack||Queen||Queen|
|R||Romeo||. _ .||Rush||Roger||Roger||Roger|
|S||Sierra||. . .||Sail||Sail||Sail||Sugar|
|U||Uniform||. . _||Unit||Unit||Unit||Uncle|
|V||Victor||. . . _||Vice||Vice||Victor||Victor|
|W||Whiskey||. _ _||Watch||William||William||William|
|X||X-ray||_ . . _||X-ray||X-ray||X-ray||X-ray|
|Y||Yankee||_ . _ _||Yoke||Yoke||Yoke||Yoke|
|Z||Zulu||_ _ . .||Zed||Zed||Zed||Zebra|
Chart Adapted from Military.com
What alpha code do you remember for these letters?
If it is something different, feel free to share below what it is, where it could or is used.
The A-Z Series (ABC’s Series)
| 2020 | Alpha Codes | Bible | Christian Blogs |
| Christian Movies | Christian Music | Christian Songs About Fear |
| Christianity | Christmas | Christmas Movies |
| Christmas Music | Church | East Tennessee |
| Easter | Face Masks | Gospel Tracts | Graduation | Graphic Design |
| Halloween | Kentucky | Military | Mother’s Day | New Year’s | Photography |
| Prayer | Praying with Students | Quilting | Sewing | St. Patrick’s Day |
| Thanksgiving | Vacation Bible School | Valentine’s Day |
Got an idea for an A-Z Series Blog Post?
Feel free to share in the comments below. I just might make an A-Z out of it and you could come back to see what made that list.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game ShowSteve Sews Stuff Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game Show - these sewing items are in a stack and players take turns pulling them without having the stack fall. #thefinalstraw #sewing Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game Show appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
- I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn QuiltSteve Sews Stuff I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn Quilt #barnquilt This barn quilt is exactly at mile marker 54 on Interstate 81 South in Tennessee. This is in the Jonesborough, Falls Branch, Kingsport area. I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn Quilt appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner