Fitbit Tracking for 5 Years!
In my other fitbit blog post, you would know I started off with the original fitbit … The fitbit ultra in 2012. That was just 5 years after fitbit started in 2007. I was a security officer then and wanted to see how many steps I got. I wanted one compatible with Mac and fitbit was one of them. That was the only tracker they had then. Now they have numerous trackers to choose from. The fitbit ultra is not one of them, it is a discontinued tracker.
February 25 of each year is when my fitbitaversary (fitbit anniversary). I have used the fitbit one and the fitbit surge (fitbit tracker on the right in the picture) as well. Currently I am using the fitbit blaze (fitbit tracker on the left in the picture below). I also have the fitbit aria the fitbit scales too. With my fitbitaversary, I figured I would post some updated fitbit stats.
Since I have a desktop, I don’t get to walk that much. I do try to get out and walk the block or a track sometimes. Now I do deliver pizza one day a week and I get a lot of steps in doing that.
Lifetime Fitbit Stats
For my Fitbitaversary I wanted to share my lifetime fitbit stats, These are the fitbit stats at the time of this posting. This is for 5 years worth of tracking …
- 10,719,522 steps (gained about 2 million steps since last year)
- 68,345 floors (Gained about 2 thousand flights since last year)
- 4,735.92 miles (Gained almost 1 thousand miles since last year)
Best Day Fitbit Stats
I also wanted to share on my Fitbitaversary my best day with fitbit stats. Below is when I got the best steps, floors and miles in and the day that I attained that.
- 32,452 steps on January 30, 2016. (Not beat that during my 4th Year)
- 364 floors on June 14, 2014. (Not been beat since – I think I had a faulty tracker at one time counting more flights)
- 17.41 miles on January 30, 2016. (not beat that during my 4th Year)
I hope that this year, I can get more active and start walking a lot more! I hope that by my 6th fitbitaversary in 2018, I can beat all of these and gain even more badges shown below.
Daily Steps Badges earned with fitbit
These daily steps badges are reoccurring. You can earn them multiple times.
- Hiking Boot (1 Time, Last Time January 30, 2016) – 35,000 Steps In One Day – no change since last years
- Trail Shoes (5 Times, last time January 30, 2016) – 30,000 Steps In One Day – no change since last years
- Classics (18 Times, last time September 2, 2016) – 25,000 Steps In One Day – gained 1 since last years
- High Tops (38 Times, last time September 3, 2016) – 20,000 Steps In One Day – gained 3 since last years
- Urban Boot (82 Times, last time December 9, 2016) – 15,000 Steps In One Day – gained 13 times since last year
- Sneakers (174 Times, last time February 17, 2017) – 10,000 Steps In One Day – gained 46 times since last year
- Boat Shoe (877 Times, last time February 20, 2017) – 5,000 Steps In one Day – gained 246 times since last year
Daily Climb Badges earned with fitbit
These daily climb badges are reoccurring. You can earn them multiple times.
- Waterfall (6 Times, last time October 4, 2014) – 300 Floors In A Day – no change since last years
- Castle (28 Times, last time October 4, 2014) – 200 Floors In A Day – no change since last years
- Bridge (46 Times, last time October 4, 2014) – 175 Floors In A Day – no change since last years
- Stadium (128 Times, last time October 4, 2014) – 150 Floors In A Day – no change since last years
- Rollercoaster R(128 Times, last time November 1, 2014) – 125 Floors In A Day – no change since last years
- Skyscraper (222 Times, last time November 28, 2014) – 100 Floors In A Day – no change since last years
- Farris Wheel (372 Times, last time January 30, 2016) – 75 Floors In A Day – no change since last years
- Lighthouse (538 Times, last time September 2, 2016) – 50 Floors In A Day – gained 4 since last years
- Redwood Forest (703 Times, last time September 10, 2016) – 25 Floors In A Day – gained 10 since last years
- Happy Hill (942 Times, last time February 17, 2017) – 10 Floors In A Day – gained 58 since last years
*On these climbs, I think the fitbit tracker I had in 2014, didn’t count flights correctly. That could explain the high number.
Lifetime Distance Badges earned with fitbit
I only gained one lifetime distances since I posted last years stats. That is the Nile. The rest of my lifetime distance is shown below. Lifetime badges you only earn once.
- Nile (June 17, 2016) – 4,132 Lifetime miles
- Sahara (May 16, 2015) – 2,983 Lifetime miles
- Monarch Migration (November 12, 2014) – 2,500 Lifetime miles
- India (March 30, 2014) – 1,997 lifetime miles
- Japan (January 19, 2014) – 1,869 lifetime miles
- Great Barrier Reef (September 7, 2013) – 1,600 lifetime miles
- New Zealand (November 3, 2012) – 990 lifetime miles
- Italy (July 25, 2012) – 736 lifetime miles
- Serengeti (May 20, 2012) – 500 lifetime miles
- London Underground (April 6, 2012) – 250 lifetime miles
- Penguin March (March 15, 2012) – 70 lifetime miles
- Marathon (March 7, 2012) – 26 lifetime miles
Lifetime Climb Badges earned with fitbit
No new lifetime climb badges earned since last year, but here are my lifetime badges again. Lifetime badges you only earn once.
- Satellite (November 21, 2013) 35,000 lifetime floors
- Astronaut (September 17, 2013) 28,000 lifetime floors
- Shooting Star (June 21, 2013) 20,000 lifetime floors
- Spaceship (April 10, 2013) 14,000 lifetime floors
- Cloud (February 10, 2013) 8,000 lifetime floors
- 747 (December 14, 2012) 4,000 lifetime floors
- Hot Air Balloon (June 18, 2012) 2,000 lifetime floors
- Skydiver (April 13, 2012) 1,000 lifetime floors
- Helicopter (March 24, 2012) 500 lifetime floors
Fitbit Blog Post
Check out these other Fitbit blog post on Courageous Christian Father.
- Earn with Walgreens Balance Rewards
- Fitbit Blaze
- Fitbitaversary: 4 Years Now
- Fitbit Surge
- Fitbit: 3 Years Now
- Fitbit One
- Battle scar on my fitbit Ultra. It took a battle with a washer and dryer and still works!
- Get fit and walking with fitbit
Feel free to add me as a friend on fitbit
Stats are as of February 23, 2017 the time of writing this blog post.
My name is Steve Patterson and I am saved through the blood of Jesus Christ. I have been blogging at Courageous Christian Father since 2012, however, I have been blogging since around 2004. I listen to nothing but Christian Music. I work as a graphic designer.