We should be lifting others up and not tearing them down. This blog post contains 25 words of encouragement. We need to be like Barnabas in the Bible. His name means Son of Encouragement.
In Bible times people were given names based on their traits and that name meant he was an encourager. I have been told by many people that I often help encourage them. Most of the time, I don’t realize I am doing that.
25 Words of encouragement
These sayings below can be encouraging words. In a sense, these can be words of affirmation.
- I love you.
- I appreciate you.
- You Were Missed.
- I am glad you are here.
- You can do it. (You’ve got this.)
- I am here for you.
- You are special to me.
- I am thinking about you.
- Thank you for being my friend
- I am very proud of you.
- You are great at _______
- I like you.
- I have learned so much from you (I learned ____ from you.)
- You are fun to be around.
- Thank you for _________.
- I Trust you.
- You are smart.
- I feel safe with you.
- You are very creative.
- I couldn’t have done it without you.
- I love how you listen to me.
- I am blessed to have you in my life.
- I know you will do well.
- You’re the Best!
- I know you will do well on _________.
Of course, those blanks (_________) are for you to fill in
You can also help people, this is another great way to show encouragement. It always feel good to know that there is someone there to help you and be with you.