Old Testament 10 & 2
- Genesis 10:2 – The sons of Japheth were Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras.
- Exodus 10:2 – and that you may tell in the hearing of your son and your son’s son the mighty things I have done in Egypt, and My signs which I have done among them, that you may know that I am the Lord.”
- Leviticus 10:2 – So fire went out from the Lord and devoured them, and they died before the Lord.
- Numbers 10:2 – “Make two silver trumpets for yourself; you shall make them of hammered work; you shall use them for calling the congregation and for directing the movement of the camps.
- Deuteronomy 10:2 – And I will write on the tablets the words that were on the first tablets, which you broke; and you shall put them in the ark.’
- Josuhua 10:2 – that they feared greatly, because Gibeon was a great city, like one of the royal cities, and because it was greater than Ai, and all its men were mighty.
- Judges 10:2 – He judged Israel twenty-three years; and he died and was buried in Shamir.
- Ruth – Only goes up to 4 chapters, so no 10 & 2 in this Book
- 1 Samuel 10:2 – When you have departed from me today, you will find two men by Rachel’s tomb in the territory of Benjamin at Zelzah; and they will say to you, ‘The donkeys which you went to look for have been found. And now your father has ceased caring about the donkeys and is worrying about you, saying, “What shall I do about my son?”’
- 2 Samuel 10:2 – Then David said, “I will show kindness to Hanun the son of Nahash, as his father showed kindness to me.” So David sent by the hand of his servants to comfort him concerning his father. And David’s servants came into the land of the people of Ammon.
- 1 Kings 10:2 – She came to Jerusalem with a very great retinue, with camels that bore spices, very much gold, and precious stones; and when she came to Solomon, she spoke with him about all that was in her heart.
- 2 Kings 10:2 – Now as soon as this letter comes to you, since your master’s sons are with you, and you have chariots and horses, a fortified city also, and weapons,
- 1 Chronicles 10:2 – Then the Philistines followed hard after Saul and his sons. And the Philistines killed Jonathan, Abinadab, and Malchishua, Saul’s sons.
- 2 Chronicles 10:2 – So it happened, when Jeroboam the son of Nebat heard it (he was in Egypt, where he had fled from the presence of King Solomon), that Jeroboam returned from Egypt.
- Ezra 10:2 – And Shechaniah the son of Jehiel, one of the sons of Elam, spoke up and said to Ezra, “We have trespassed against our God, and have taken pagan wives from the peoples of the land; yet now there is hope in Israel in spite of this.
- Nehemiah 10:2 – Seraiah, Azariah, Jeremiah,
- Esther 10:2 – Now all the acts of his power and his might, and the account of the greatness of Mordecai, to which the king advanced him, are they not written in the book of the chronicles of the kings of Media and Persia?
- Job 10:2 – I will say to God, ‘Do not condemn me;
Show me why You contend with me.
- Psalm 10:2 – The wicked in his pride persecutes the poor;
Let them be caught in the plots which they have devised.
- Proverbs 10:2 – Treasures of wickedness profit nothing,
But righteousness delivers from death.
- Ecclesiastes 10:2 – A wise man’s heart is at his right hand,
But a fool’s heart at his left.
- Song of Solomon – Only goes up to 8 chapters, so no 10 & 2 in this Book
- Isaiah 10:2 – To rob the needy of justice,
And to take what is right from the poor of My people,
That widows may be their prey,
And that they may rob the fatherless.
- Jeremiah 10:2 –Thus says the Lord:
“Do not learn the way of the Gentiles;
Do not be dismayed at the signs of heaven,
For the Gentiles are dismayed at them.
- Lamentations – Only goes up to 5 chapters, so no 10 & 2 in this Book
- Ezekiel 10:2 – Then He spoke to the man clothed with linen, and said, “Go in among the wheels, under the cherub, fill your hands with coals of fire from among the cherubim, and scatter them over the city.” And he went in as I watched.
- Daniel 10:2 – In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks.
- Hosea 10:2 – Their heart is divided;
Now they are held guilty.
He will break down their altars;
He will ruin their sacred pillars.
- Joel – Only goes up to 3 chapters, so no 10 & 2 in this Book
- Amos – Only goes up to 9 chapters, so no 10 & 2 in this Book
- Obadiah – Only has 1 chapter, so no 10 & 2 in this Book
- Jonah – Only goes up to 4 chapters, so no 10 & 2 in this Book
- Micah – Only goes up to 7 chapters, so no 10 & 2 in this Book
- Nahum – Only goes up to 3 chapters, so no 10 & 2 in this Book
- Habakkuk – Only goes up to 3 chapters, so no 10 & 2 in this Book
- Zephaniah – Only goes up to 3 chapters, so no 10 & 2 in this Book
- Haggai – Only goes up to 2 chapters, so no 10 & 2 in this Book
- Zechariah 10:2 – For the idols speak delusion;
The diviners envision lies,
And tell false dreams;
They comfort in vain.
Therefore the people wend their way like sheep;
They are in trouble because there is no shepherd.
- Malachi – Only goes up to 4 chapters, so no 10 & 2 in this Book
About the Author
A Christian Blogger that enjoys blogging about the Bible, Theology, God, Jesus Christ, Christian Music, Family, Cats, Odd Holidays and much more. I have been blogging since 2004, however, I have been blogging on Courageous Christian Father since 2012. I enjoy listening to Christian Music. I am married with 1 daughter, 2 step-sons and a step daughter.