A-Z of St. Patrick’s Day – Here is a list from the letter A to the letter Z that pertain to St. Patrick’s Day. #StPatricksDay #Ireland #Irish #StPatrick #SaintPatrick
A-Z of St. Patrick’s Day
Not only things of St. Patrick’s Day, but also things to deal with Ireland and Irish too.
A – Armagh is a large country town of Co. Armagh in Northern Ireland. It is a site of historical importance for both Celtic paganism and Christianity. irishtourism.com
B – Bangers and Mash – a popular dish to eat on St. Patrick’s Day, usually consist of sausage and potatoes.
C – Clovers
D – Dublin is the most populated city in Ireland.
E – Enya a singing sensation, who won seven World Music Awards and four Grammys. Her song, “May It Be,” was in the flim the Lord of the Rings.
F – Four-Leaf Clover is suppose to be lucky?!?
G – Green
H – Harp
I – Irish
J – Jealous Shamrock Joke – How do you spot a jealous shamrock?
It will be green with envy!
K – Kiss Me! I’m Irish!
L – leprechaun
M – March 17th – the day set aside to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
N – Northern Ireland is where Saint Patrick did his mission work, not where he is from.
O – Ordained Priest was Saint Patrick.
Q – Quis separabit? (English: Who will separate [us]?), the motto of the Most Illustrious Order of Saint Patrick. WikiPedia
R – Rainbows
S – Shamrock
T – Trinity explained in a 3-leaf clover.
U – Underwater, 12th Century they depicted leprechauns as female and lived underwater.
V – Voices of Lucky the Leprecaun from Lucky Charms Cereal include … Eric Bauza, Tex Brashear, Jason Graae, Doug Preis, and Daniel Ross.
W – What do you get when you cross poison ivy and a four leaf clover?
A Rash of good luck!
X – X-Men used Irish-American actor, Michael Fassbender who played Erik Lensherr aka Magneto.
Y – “You’ve got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was.” —Irish proverb
Z – Zoos can be found in Ireland. Hey! I needed a Z word! Well! Ireland has a good bit of them too!
St. Patrick’s Day Blog Posts
- All Things Green
- All Things Orange
- A-Z of St. Patrick’s Day
- Celtic Cross
- Don’t mistake a shamrock for any old clover
- Irish Flag
- Meaning behind popular St. Patrick’s Day symbols
- Meaning behind the shamrock
- Millions of People Claim Irish ancestry
- Origins of the leprechaun myth
- Prayer of St. Patrick
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Top 5 Countries with Irish populations
- Unique, mysterious and lesser-known facts about Ireland
- Why does the world celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?
The A-Z Series (ABC’s Series)
| 2020 | Alpha Codes | Bible | Christian Blogs |
| Christian Movies | Christian Music | Christian Songs About Fear |
| Christianity | Christmas | Christmas Movies |
| Christmas Music | Church | East Tennessee |
| Easter | Face Masks | Gospel Tracts | Graduation | Graphic Design |
| Halloween | Kentucky | Military | Mother’s Day | New Year’s | Photography |
| Prayer | Praying with Students | Quilting | Sewing | St. Patrick’s Day |
| Thanksgiving | Vacation Bible School | Valentine’s Day |
Got an idea for an A-Z Series Blog Post?
Feel free to share in the comments below. I just might make an A-Z out of it and you could come back to see what made that list.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- There Was Jesus is a Platinum SingleThere Was Jesus is now a Platinum Single - The hit Christian song There Was Jesus is a platinum single. #therewasjesus #ZachWilliams #DollyParton There Was Jesus is a Platinum Single appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at There Was Jesus is a Platinum Single ©2004-2022 by… Read more »
- Prayer BoxThe Dollar Tree sells Prayer Boxes #prayerbox Prayer Box appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Prayer Box ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian Father - A Christian Blog about the Bible, Theology, God, Jesus Christ, Christian Music, Christian Movies,… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner