All Things Orange
All Things Orange: When we think about the color orange we think the University of Tennessee Volunteers (Vols) if you are in the south, Tennessee or part of the SEC.
Matter of Fact, July 1, 2016, Vol Nation asked everyone to wear orange for support for Pat Summitt. Since they said that, she passed away, so now they are wearing orange for support and memory.
We may even know the color orange for MS Awareness.
Below are the responses I got when I asked people on Facebook this questions. When you think about the color orange what do you think about?
- Sunrise and Sunset
- This should be a no-brainer for me. Don’t even have to speak a word because you already know (You have to know this person, they are a huge Tennessee Vols Fan!)
- Road Crews
- MS Awareness
- Annoying orange
- It’s a great color for me—no kidding.
- Tennessee Vols
- Vols, construction, pumpkin, cats and kittens, safety vest, cat puke, oranges, off spray, Cutter spray, Gain, Xtra, juice, low blood sugar, basketball, crayon, and sunset.
- The Great Pumpkin
- Healing and spiritual warfare
As I stated these were the actual replies I got.
In the Jelly Bean Prayer The color orange can be a sunset. (See below)
ORANGE – Orange is for the edge of night.
Number of times used in the Bible
So I used biblegateway.com to look up how many times the word “Orange” is used in the Bible. Below is the number of times.
- New King James Version (NKJV) – Not Found
- King James Version (KJV) – Not Found
- New International Version (NIV) – Not Found
- Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB) – Not Found
- English Standard Version (ESV) – Not Found
As you can see the word or color “orange” was not found.
Lexicons for Orange
Looking up the Lexicon with BlueLetterBible didn’t show any matches for the color “orange”.
So we cannot share any Bible verses for this color in this blog post. But I did share what people think of when they see this color. Orange is not a primary color, it is a secondary color.
If anyone know of any Bible verses with orange please let me know so I can update this blog post.
My name is Steve Patterson and I am saved through the blood of Jesus Christ. I have been blogging at Courageous Christian Father since 2012, however, I have been blogging since around 2004. I listen to nothing but Christian Music. I work as a graphic designer.