Sinking of the Titanic: Anniversary, 1912 – This is the anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic. One if not the most deadliest maritime accidents in history. An Iceberg took out the ship no one thought could sink. This is a day of remembrance of those who lost their lives aboard the Titanic. #Titanic
Sinking of the Titanic: Anniversary, 1912
On April 15, 1912 the Titanic ship was sunk. The RMS Titanic began to sink the night of April 14, 1912. Full submerged on April 15, 1912 in the North Atlantic Ocean. Not to mention it was only four days into the ship’s maiden voyage from Southampton to New York City. The cause of the sinking was a massive iceberg. Nearly 1,500 people lost their lives.
The ship everyone believed would not sink did what no one thought it could do. This ship is one of the most memorialized ship sinks ever. Maybe you can take your family to one of the Titanic Museums. There is one in Branson, MO and one in Pigeon Forge, TN. I have got to visit the Pigeon Forge location a few times. Yes, I know its a bit pricey! You might want to check it out! It has a lot of Christian facts inside! Make sure to tell them at the ticket counter you are a Christian so you can get a Cross sticker! Read my review of the Titanic Museum.
What ever you do, do not believe what they show you on the movie, Titanic. It is nothing what actually happened. Ask the staff at the museum!
Christian Facts about the Titanic Museum
Below are some of the many Christian facts you can find or hear in the museum. The staff can openly share with you about the faith aboard the Titanic. But, you wearing that cross sticker, allows them to know they can share even more with you.
- Titanic Bible, Bible survived the Titanic Sinking
- John Harper, pastor aboard the Titanic who was telling people to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Caldwell’s, A story about a rare missionary family aboard the Titanic. They were one of the first people to know about the ship sinking.
Those are some of the ones I blogged about. There are many more that I might one day dig into and blog about them too. Like the photographer who was a priest. There was even the woman who started the Salvation Army. Plus a few others, I might have written down somewhere. So make sure to follow or subscribe to this blog so you won’t miss seeing that.
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
Recent Feed of All Blogs
- Mother’s Day was Invented in KentuckyMother’s Day was Invented in Kentucky #MothersDay Mother’s Day was Invented in Kentucky appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Mother’s Day was Invented in Kentucky ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father - A Christian Blog about the Bible, Theology,… Read more »
- May is Mental Health Awareness Month – You Can Have a #RealConvo with MeMay is Mental Health Awareness Month.You Can Have a #RealConvo with Me. The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention is focusing their attention on having a #RealConvo about mental health. They learned through a recent Harris Poll that 89 percent. May is Mental Health Awareness Month – You Can Have a… Read more »
- Can I travel after getting the COVID-19 vaccine?SteveZ MaskZ Can I travel after getting the COVID-19 vaccine? Experts say that those who have been fully vaccinated (receiving both shots for the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines or one for the Johnson & Johnson/Janssen vaccine) it is likely safe to travel again. #FullyVaccinated #COVID19Vaccine #Travel Can I travel after… Read more »
- Cinco de MayoCinco de Mayo - literally translate as 5th of May. This is a holiday mostly celebrated in Mexico to commemorate the Mexican Army's difficult victory over the French Empire at the Battle of Puebla, on May 5, 1862. #CincodeMayo Cinco de Mayo appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the… Read more »
- The Benefits of HobbiesSteveZ MaskZ The Benefits of Hobbies - Hobbies can benefit people in some interesting ways. Understanding those hidden benefits may compel some people to make more time for their favorite downtime activities. #Hobbies The Benefits of Hobbies appeared first on SteveZ MaskZ. Read more »
- Way-FM’s CJ is now Chris on Air1Way-FM's CJ is now Chris on Air1 - Way-FM"s DJ known as CJ has left their radio station and now a part of Air1 as Chris. #WayFM #Air1 #ChrisLusk #CJLusk Way-FM’s CJ is now Chris on Air1 appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Way-FM’s CJ… Read more »
- How to prepare for telehealth appointmentsSteveZ MaskZ How to prepare for telehealth appointments - Patients can take steps to ensure their telemedicine sessions with their physicians are as productive as possible. #telehealth #COVID19 How to prepare for telehealth appointments appeared first on SteveZ MaskZ. Read more »
- May the LORD be with youMay the LORD be with you! The 4th of May is usually known as Star Wars Day. You'll hear May the Fourth Be with you taking off from the movie May the Force be with you. #maythe4thbewithyou #maythefourth #starwarsday #maytheLordbewithyout #maytheLord May the LORD be with you appeared first on… Read more »
- Star Wars DayStar Wars Day - in a galaxy far far away there came a space-themed holiday based on the movie series Star Wars. #StarWars #StarWarsDay MaytheFourth #Maythe4thBeWIthYou Star Wars Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Star Wars Day ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of… Read more »
- National Two Different Colored Shoes DayNational Two Different Colored Shoes Day - Be different! Show that you are different! Raise awareness of human diversity by wearing two different colored shoes on this day. #TwoDifferentColoredShoesDay National Two Different Colored Shoes Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at National Two Different Colored… Read more »
- World NF Awareness Day & MonthWorld NF Awareness Day & Month - This is an awareness day that hits very close to home as I have Neurofibromatosis (NF). My mother, uncle, and cousins have NF. Some cities are gonna Shine A Light on NF on this day. #EndNF #WorldNFDay #Neurofibromatosis World NF Awareness Day &… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
First published April 13, 2018. Last updated on April 15, 2021.