September Reflections 2017. A look back at September 2017 in blogging and what I have done and learned. Plus more. Just a blog post reflecting back.
September Reflections 2017
I got this idea from Heather of SimplySpokn. Heather did a reflecting back blog post and it inspired me to do the same. Each month, I plan to try to do a reflections blog post for that previous month. I will share with you the top 10 blog post, top 10 visiting countries and even places I have visited. I may even share things I learned or studying too. Plus, whatever else I feel led to share with you.
Top 10 Blog Post of September 2017
- You, Sin and Christ – Simply Illustration
- The ABC’s of Praying for Students
- Free Christian Music Downloads
- Jase Robertson of Duck Dynasty shaved his beard
- 5 Acronyms for Fear
- Names for Dad
- See You at the Pole – Fix Your Eyes
- 15 Talks along the Walk to Emmaus
- How to get Free Gospel Tracts Sent Via Snail Mail
- The Rainbow: A Covenant from God
Top 10 Countries Visiting for September 2017
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- New Zealand
- Sorgum Festival in White Lily, KY
- See the 9-11 Beam (World Trade Center Towers Beam) at Cumberland College in Williamsburg, KY
- Harrisburg Covered Bridge in Sevierville, TN
- Flat tire (Got a spike in my tire, pulled over for a funeral. Replaced the tire with a good used tire. I needed new tires, but only got the one for now)
- Got my grade from Doctrine of Sin class from Andersonville Theological Seminary … A
- Received Blogger Recognition Award
- Created a Bucket List
Maybe October Reflections 2017 will have more, as I will work on it as I go throughout the month. So anything that you have reflected on last month? Feel free to share with me your September Reflections.
My name is Steve Patterson and I am saved through the blood of Jesus Christ. I have been blogging at Courageous Christian Father since 2012, however, I have been blogging since around 2004. I listen to nothing but Christian Music. I work as a graphic designer.