My Bucket List. It seems a lot of people have a list of things they want to do before they kick the bucket (pass on).
My Bucket List
I never really gave thought to one before. I’ve heard many people talk about him throughout most of my life. But I never thought about it. Here I am 41 years old and decided to come up with one.
My Bucket List
- Finish my Bachelors of Theology (ThB)
- May even try to work on a Masters of Theology (ThM)
- Be even more dedicated to the Word of God
- Being more purposeful in sharing the Gospel (Witnessing)
- Remarry (this time for life)
- See more waterfalls
- Go on a mission trip (maybe even over seas)
- Experience the ocean
- Go to France, England and Australia
- Visit all 50 states in the USA
I figured I would keep it simple and only list 10. Plus, I just might have to blog about doing each one of these, if the Lord permits me to do these on the bucket list. Once I complete these, I will have to come and do a strike through on them once they are completed too.
One thing about Bucket List
There’s one thing about bucket list. We never know when we’re going to die (kick the bucket). Not to mention, we are never promised tomorrow. Death Happens! For the wages of sin is death. We all will face death one day. That is why it is important to make sure we are right with God. We cannot put that off! Once we die, we will have one of two places we can for our final destination. Heaven or Hell!
So what is on your bucket list?
Please feel free to share what is on your bucket list in the comments below.