50+ Things to Make with Peanut Butter – I do love some peanut butter and it is very cheap too. Here is a list of things you can make with peanut butter. Plus some benefits of eating this yummy creamy spread. Peanut butter is a nutritious food that can be served in sandwiches, as a dip or as an ingredient for flavorful sauces. Peanut butter also can be enjoyed by the spoonful right out of the container. Peanut plants are rather interesting. Unlike many plants, the peanut flowers form above ground, but the fruit – the peanuts – grow below the soil by the roots. Peanuts do not grow on trees and really aren’t nuts at all. They’re actually legumes. The National Peanut Board says that it takes about 540 peanuts to make a 12-ounce jar of peanut butter. The world’s largest peanut butter factory can produce 25,000 jars each day. That means millions of peanuts must be harvested and transformed to create those delicious jars of creamy and crunchy peanut butter.
There is even a day for PB & J sandwiches!
Homemade Peanut Butter
You an even make your own peanut butter with peanuts and oil. I made a Cajun peanut butter that turned out great using Cajun peanuts. Check out that recipe!
Benefits of Peanut Butter
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
- Research shows that eating peanuts can decrease your risk of heart disease, diabetes, and other chronic health conditions.
50+ Things to Make with Peanut Butter
- Peanut Butter (by spoonful)
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- No Bake Cookies
- Peanut Chicken
- PB & J Sandwich
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Peanut Butter Pie
- Peanut Butter Truffles
- Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich
- Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
- Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pops
- Peanut Butter Shake
- Brownies with Peanut Butter
- Banana-Peanut Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Nutter Butter Shake
- Oatmeal with Peanut Butter and Bananas
- Thai Chicken Pizza
- No-Bake Chocolate-Pretzel-Peanut Butter Squares
- Peanut Butter and Banana Shake
- Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Cream Sandwich
- Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- Red Curry Pork Kebab
- Peanut Butter Hummus
- No Bake Energy Balls
- Peanut Butter–Banana Waffles
- Creamy Pumpkin-Peanut Soup
- Peanut Butter and Banana Streusel Muffins
- Peanut Butter Banana Split Sundaes
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Shake
- Celery with peanut butter
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Apples
- Apples and Peanut Butter
- Peanut Butter, Bacon, and Jelly Panini
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Panini
- Peanut Butter Panini
- Peanut Butter Split Sundae
- Cowboy Cheesecake
- Peanut Butter Moose
- Peanut Noodles
- Thai Peanut Wrap
- Peanut Beef
- Molten Peanut Butter Bundt Cake
- Chocolate Chicken Mole
- Peanut Butter Caramel Swirled Brownies
- Jelly-Filled Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
- Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Cookies
- Ants on a Log
- Reese’s Stuffed Cheesecake Bars
- Peanut Butter Brownie Bombs
- Peanut Butter Banana Pudding
Yes there are people allergic to peanuts. But this is a list for those that aren’t.
What else can you make?
Your comments are welcome!
As you can see this creamy spread is not just for deserts either. It can be used as sauces and marinades too.
My name is Steve Patterson and I am saved through the blood of Jesus Christ. I have been blogging at Courageous Christian Father since 2012, however, I have been blogging since around 2004. I listen to nothing but Christian Music. I work as a graphic designer.