Mother’s Day Finger Puzzle Printable
Also called Fortune Teller, Cootie Catchers, chatterbox, salt cellar, whirlybird, Dog Trick, or paku-paku. This can be fun for both mom and children to play together. Best of all! This is FREE to download! You can print them at home or support your local printer and print them there! Give these out and share this link for others to get this FREE MOTHER PRINTABLE!
I remember making these in school and everyone playing them. Do you remember making these and playing with these in school as a kid? But, these ones are already made and ready to go! Just print! Cut and Fold! Feel free to share about your experience in the comments below on using the ones from when as a kid and/or this printed version here!
I hope all the MOMS out there have a safe and wonderful Mother’s Day!
Got an idea for a finger puzzle?
Feel free to share in the comments and I just might make one and publish it on here. Thanks!
Most of all of the printables I have print best on laser color printer. You can even send these to your local print shop to print.
Mother Related Blog Posts
These blog posts relate to moms or even Mother’s Day. So be sure to check out ALL of these below!
- A Mother’s Day Poem from the Cat
- A-Z of Mother’s Day
- An Unforgettable Mother’s Day Delivery
- Being Mom | Skit Guys
- Choosy Moms Choose …
- Forgive Mom & Dad Day
- Happy Mother’s Day
- Happy Mother’s Day Military Style
- Kids Find Their Mom Blindfolded
- Messy Life of a Mom, The
- Mom Goggles & Mom Goggles 2 | Skit Guys
- Mother Acronym Printable
- Mother-in-Law Day
- Mother’s Day Finger Puzzle Printable
- Names for Mom Printable
- Stepmom’s Day
- Unnoticed Moms
First published May 4, 2020. Last published or updated May 3, 2022.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- Acronym for Father PrintableChristian acronym for the word "Father". It is done like a free verse acrostic poem. You can even download a free version! Written by Steve Patterson. #Father #Dad #FathersDay #DadsAreAwesome #FatherAcronym Acronym for Father Printable appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Acronym for Father Printable… Read more »
- The Leaning Barn – propping me up on the leaning sideThe Leaning Barn - propping me up on the leaning side - “A pastor of a small church would occasionally call on one gentleman to pray, and every time this one particular guy would pray, he would end with the strangest statement, “And, oh Lord, prop us up on our… Read more »
- Born again not born against
- Gas pricesGas prices funny - These gas prices are probably the reason the armies in the Book of Revelation are riding horses.#gasprices Gas prices appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Gas prices ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian Father -… Read more »
- Don’t wait for the hearse to take you to churchDon’t wait for the hearse to take you to church by then it’s too late! #church #bgbg2 #hearse Don’t wait for the hearse to take you to church appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Don’t wait for the hearse to take you to church ©2004-2022… Read more »
- What the world would be like if fabric did not existSteve Sews Stuff What the world would be like if fabric did not exist - this is how I think it might be if fabric didn’t exist. #fabric What the world would be like if fabric did not exist appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner
Be sure to check out the Face Masks at SteveZ MaskZ!