A-Z of Valentine’s Day – A list of things relating to Valentine’s Day from the letter A to the letter Z. #ValentinesDay #Valentines
A-Z of Valentine’s Day
A – Arrows of Cupid
B – Be Mine can be found on conversation hearts.
C – Chocolate – A popular gift to get your Valentine.
D – Dates – A popular day for going on a date.
E – Engagement – Popular day for people to get engaged.
F – February 14 – The Day we celebrate Valentine’s Day.
G – Giggling over that loved one
H – Heart-Shaped Chocolate Box
I – I Love You!
J – Just Married (Popular day for a man and woman to get married)
K – Kisses (What you give your loved one)
L – Love what Valentine’s is about
M – Marriage – A popular day for couples to get married.
N – Note of Love also known as a Love Note
O – O’s & X’s!
P – Proposals
R – Roses One of the most popular days to send roses to a loved one.
S – St. Valentine – Yes he was a true person!
T – True Love the one God blessed you with.
U – Us that just means you and I
V – Valentine’s – Those cards you gave out in school.
W – Weddings – Many of these will take place on Valentine’s Day
X – X’s & O’s!
Y – Yearning to be with that loved one
Z – Zeal and enjoyment of your loved one’s presence.
What could I have used for each of these letters?
Feel free to share below in the comments!
The A-Z Series (ABC’s Series)
| 2020 | Alpha Codes | Bible | Christian Blogs |
| Christian Movies | Christian Music | Christian Songs About Fear |
| Christianity | Christmas | Christmas Movies |
| Christmas Music | Church | East Tennessee |
| Easter | Face Masks | Gospel Tracts | Graduation | Graphic Design |
| Halloween | Kentucky | Military | Mother’s Day | New Year’s | Photography |
| Prayer | | Praying with Students | St. Patrick’s Day | Thanksgiving |
| Vacation Bible School | Valentine’s Day |
Got an idea for an A-Z Series Blog Post?
Feel free to share in the comments below. I just might make an A-Z out of it and you could come back to see what made that list.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- 10 Digit Dialing10 Digit Dialing a new requirement for many places to dial the full 10 digit phone number fir all local calls. 10 Digit Dialing appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at 10 Digit Dialing ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father… Read more »
- Lego Replay to give Lego bricks and donate them to children’s non-profits across the countryLego Replay to give Lego bricks and donate them to children’s non-profits across the country - Yes! Those old unused lego bricks can get a new home! #Lego #LegoReplay #LegoMaster #LegoBrick Lego Replay to give Lego bricks and donate them to children’s non-profits across the country appeared first on Courageous… Read more »
- Vanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your ProblemVanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your Problem. Only one person can! Vanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your Problem appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Vanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your Problem ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father - A Christian Blog about… Read more »
- ForgivenessForgiveness can be easier said than done. Do you easily forgive others when they do wrong to you? Have you ever had anyone not forgive you and you wished they did? What does it mean to forgive? #forgiveness #BGBG2 Forgiveness appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article… Read more »
- The Christian being like a pumpkin analogyAn Analogy of how being a Christian is like a pumpkin, explains being a christian in the form of being a pumpkin being carved into a jack-o-lantern. #pumpkin The Christian being like a pumpkin analogy appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at The Christian being like… Read more »
- Teal Pumpkin Project – Some Ideas for Non-Food TreatsThe Teal Pumpkin Project - Teal is the new Orange! - Help save God's children by not giving them allergen containing treats, but other gifts instead. Plus raising awareness of food allergies during Trick or Treats or Trunk or Treats. Did you know that 1 in 13 children have a… Read more »
- The Legend of Jack o’ Lanterns and Their Evil RootsJack o' lanterns ... A fall decoration that you carve and put a light inside it. Plus, I share about The legend of jack-o'-lanterns and the evil dark side of these fall decorations you see around Halloween time. #jackolanterns The Legend of Jack o’ Lanterns and Their Evil Roots appeared… Read more »
- Reformation DayOctober 31 is also Reformation Day, Martin Luther wrote The 95 Thesis on this day 500 years ago and nailed it to the Castle Church door in Wittenburg in Germany. I share about Reformation Day and even the full length movie of I Will Not Recant. #ReformationDay #95Thesis #MartinLuther #IWillNotRecant… Read more »
- Judgement HouseJudgement House changing lives w/walk-through drama presentation of the gospel. See what it would be like to accept or reject Jesus w/portrayals of heaven & hell. #JudgementHouse Judgement House appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Judgement House ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous… Read more »
- Former Satanist Warns About the Dangers of HalloweenFormer Satanist Warns About the Dangers of Halloween. John Ramirez, who used to be a high-ranking priest within the Satanic Temple before miraculously having his heart opened to the Gospel, shares the story of his personal involvement with satanism and celebrating Halloween in order to warn parents of its dangers.… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner
- Linking & Sharing
- About Steve Patterson
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Guest Bloggers
- Submit Christian News
- Raptured Blog Post
- Media Kit
- Blog Awards Won
- PR Friendly