Judgement House is a way to witness to many people by a walk through drama presentation by showing a life situation, presented as a walk-through gospel presentation. Maybe what would happen if you did perhaps took this one road or if you take the other road. Mainly, it will show you what would happen if you were lost and what happens if you were saved or lost. In the drama presentation several characters either choose to accept or reject Jesus. If you accept Jesus then you are saved, if you reject Jesus you are lost.
Judgement House gives a representation of what hell would be like, including the extreme heat and darkness and also what Heaven would be like as well. The 2011’s Judgement House was about a car wreck. This same Judgement House had a scene that hit me hard too not to mention my daughter got saved at the 2011 Judgement House at Holston Baptist Church.
One thing to watch out for, is how they portray the scenes. One year, we went to First Baptist of White Pine and they made it like Satan was the ruler of hell. When in fact, he will not rule hell. Satan will also be in hell for torment along with all of the other ones that faced judgement and didn’t accept Jesus.
Judgement House, 2012, has a Judgement House in almost half of America. (23 U.S. States) Typically you will go through 6 to 7 scenes. New tours typically starting every 10 to 15 minutes based on location. You will go in a group setting. It is estimated that nearly 75 people possibly will be presented the presentation in an hour.
There are around 24 official Judgement House scripts that is out there being used. (Plus many more non-official scripts).
Judgement House Believes in the Bible
The Judgement House believes in the Bible and it is the true Word of God. Also believes God revealed Himself to man kind as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit (The Trinity). They also believe that salvation is through the Grace of God by our Faith in Jesus Christ. They also believe Jesus gave His own life to die for us, so we can have external life with Him. That he was also resurrected from grave and ascended to the right hand of God. The Judgement House also believes the Holy Spirit abides in those of us who accept Jesus as our personal savior.
Judgement House is a walk-through drama that presents the truth of people’s choices versus the consequences of those decisions both in this life and the next.
The quote used was take from The Judgement House web site.
Go find your local Judgement House, bring a friend, bring a van full of friends, youth, church members, etc. and come experience a life moving experience. In most cases you get a general idea of what “Heaven” is like and what “Hell” is like.
To find your local Judgement House visit:
Note that list only shows the offiical Judgement House and not those doing their own versions or other names for these, see list below of other names.
I think these Judgement Houses are best suited for older children, maybe those who are maybe 9 or 10 and older. Also if they are under the age of 18, I would suggest the go with an adult, like a parent or a youth leader or pastor, or with the church group. Judgement House’s seem to be dying down. There is not as many as there use to be in the state of Tennessee. I know here lately too some of the scripts have been more for drama and not biblical. Like one here close to us, portrayed that Satan would rule hell and that is a lie! Satan will be in hell for torment and torture too. (See my note from above)
Other names for these will be …
- Journey through Heaven and Hell
- Hell House
- Heaven’s Gates
- Hells Flames
- Hells Fury
- Journey through Heaven
- Heaven House
- Journey through Hell
- Heaven’s Gate and Hell’s Flames
- Heaven’s Gate & Hell’s Fury
Some churches do a form of this but may call it different things.
Granted some churches have gone away from the official Judgement House Script and went to their own script as well. After you go to one, make sure you look in your Bible to make sure what you just saw was Biblical Correct!
I want to hear from you!I
Did you visit the Judgement House? If so share with me via a comment where you went, when and your experience with the Judgment House. I would love to hear from you. Please leave your comment below.
More information and locations can be found at judgementhouse.org
First published October 16, 2012. Last republished or updated October 10, 2021.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- How Memorial Day and Veterans Day differ from each otherMemorial Day and Veterans Day each honor the military, though the two holidays are not the same. Never tell a veteran Happy Memorial Day! How Memorial Day and Veterans Day differ from each other appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at How Memorial Day and Veterans… Read more »
- 3 Memorial Day weekend travel tipsMemorial Day weekend is one of the busiest travel weekends of the year. Often referred to as "the unofficial beginning of summer," Memorial Day and the weekend that precedes it has become synonymous with beach trips and backyard barbecues. Travelers who want to avoid traffic jams and ensure their weekends… Read more »
- Billy Graham Rapid Response Team chaplains deploy to Uvalde, Texas, after 19 children killed in school shootingBilly Graham Rapid Response Team chaplains deploy to Uvalde, Texas, after 19 children killed in school shooting. #Uvalde #UvaldeTX Billy Graham Rapid Response Team chaplains deploy to Uvalde, Texas, after 19 children killed in school shooting appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Billy Graham Rapid… Read more »
- Happy Memorial DayHappy Memorial Day! Thank you to those men and women who died to protect our freedoms. Plus. Special shoutout to One that shed His blood for our ultimate freedom ... Jesus! #MemorialDay Happy Memorial Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Happy Memorial Day ©2004-2022… Read more »
- Acronym for Father PrintableChristian acronym for the word "Father". It is done like a free verse acrostic poem. You can even download a free version! Written by Steve Patterson. #Father #Dad #FathersDay #DadsAreAwesome #FatherAcronym Acronym for Father Printable appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Acronym for Father Printable… Read more »
- The Leaning Barn – propping me up on the leaning sideThe Leaning Barn - propping me up on the leaning side - “A pastor of a small church would occasionally call on one gentleman to pray, and every time this one particular guy would pray, he would end with the strangest statement, “And, oh Lord, prop us up on our… Read more »
- Born again not born againstBorn again not born against - You are either born again or not! If you are born again you are saved and have eternal life with Christ in Heaven. If you are not born again, born against, you are not saved and will spend eternity in torment and punishment (separated… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner