4 Choices when confronting A mountain – When we are confronted with a mountain in front of us we have four choices. #mountain
4 Choices when confronting A mountain
1. Move the Mountain
One move the mountain. Yes you read that right! Move the mountain. We are told if we have faith like a mustard seed we can move mountains. A mustard seed is very tiny! So that says we need only a tiny amount of Faith.
And He said to them, “Because of your meager faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith [i]the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.”Matthew 17:20
No we cannot move the mountain by pushing or pulling it physically. Though if you were excavating you per haps could move dirt from one place to another. But that’s not it either. This is faith saying this mountain to move intact from one spot to another.
2. Climb the mountain
This path can be a hard and long process. It takes strength and endurance to climb a mountain. If you have gone hiking to climb the mountain you often go up and down slopes. You may need equipment in some parts of the climb too.
3. Go through the mountain
As if you were building a tunnel or cave. Often these openings in the mountain will lead you to the other side. This path can be very dark. You would need plenty of light. Not to mention could be dangerous as the mountain could collapse on you without proper supports inside.
4. Do nothing
Doing nothing can seem like laziness. But not always. God has told us to be still and know He is God. So there is a time to do nothing. But why are we doing nothing? If it’s because we don’t want to do it or be bothered with it, it could be because we are being lazy.
On the other hand if we feel we need to wait and sit and hear from God that is another reason. But once we do hear from God than we only have three other choices as mentioned above.
Perhaps when we do nothing, He is carrying us all of the way. That’s what is great. We can totally rely on Him and Him alone.
In all of these confrontations of the mountain, God is always with us in it. He will see us as we move, climb, go through or do nothing.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game ShowSteve Sews Stuff Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game Show - these sewing items are in a stack and players take turns pulling them without having the stack fall. #thefinalstraw #sewing Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game Show appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
- I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn QuiltSteve Sews Stuff I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn Quilt #barnquilt This barn quilt is exactly at mile marker 54 on Interstate 81 South in Tennessee. This is in the Jonesborough, Falls Branch, Kingsport area. I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn Quilt appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner