How to Keep Christ in CHRISTmas? A complied List of ways to we can keep Christ in CHRISTmas. Did yours make the list? #Christmas
How to Keep Christ in CHRISTmas?
This will be a comprehensive list of ways we can keep Christ in CHRISTmas. Comments are welcome, so we can keep adding to this list. Right now I have over 50 on this list! Help me add more and make a huge comprehensive list. Thank you!
- Attend Christmas Church Service(s)
- Make Jesus a Birthday Cake
- Give Jesus a Birthday Party
- “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.” — Charles M. Schulz
- Say Merry Christmas or even Merry CHRIST-mas. Not say Merry X-Mas!
- Give to Charity
- Give to those in need
- Feed the hungry
- Share the Christmas Story to others and even online.
- Set up a Nativity Outside Your Home
- Listen to Christian Christmas Songs
- Watch Christian Christmas Movies
- Go Christmas Caroling (Especially at Nursing Home or Hospital)
- Not adding in additional commercialized stuff
- Our paper chain countdown has sections of the Bible to read. We also do a birthday cake for Jesus each year on Christmas eve. (Kristin Hanekamp)
- Sponsor a child(ren) from your local area who would not have much of a Christmas.
- Give 3 Gifts Like Jesus Got from the Wise Men.
- Advent Calendar with the Names of Jesus.
- Attend Worship
- Serve In Your Church
- Serve In Your Community
- Use your talent for the benefit of the the Kingdom
- Not about the presents we get, but the Presence of Christ.
- Do not do Santa Claus.
- Do not do Elf on a Shelf.
- Think of others, not yourself.
- Living in obedience to his word and letting him teach us through surrender of our flesh and carnal minds to him to love people and serve him in a way that would make our Heavenly Father proud of us. (Mary Key)
- Before opening gifts, Read the Christmas Story.
- Keeping Christ in Christmas isn’t about what physical action you take or what items you put out — it’s about knowing why we celebrate and keeping your heart in the generosity and joy of the holiday. (Kati Leigh Brown)
- Communion (Lord’s Super)
- Send Christmas Cards not only to friends, family, but to Nursing Home Patients and Hospital Patients.
- Send Care Packages to your police department
- Send care packages to your fire department
- Keep His Word
- Read the Bible faithfully.
- The Christmas Nail
- Crown of Thorns as a Tree Topper
- Christ is First
- Angel Tree
- Honoring Christmas Every Day not just Christmas time.
- Just want to say…. just because you chose not to do this or that certainly doesn’t mean that if others do those things they are less than keeping Christ at the forefront of Christmas. (Brena Faustine)
- Food Donations
- Cross Tree instead of a Christmas Tree
- Count your Blessings
- Pay for the persons food behind you in the drive-thru (Drive-Thru Difference)
- Pay for the meal of a random person eating at the same restaurant you are at
- Pay It Forward!
- Give random people gift cards
- Tip Extra, Extra Good to your waiter or waitress
- Save your change throughout the year and at the end of the year cash it in and use it to bless a family. (Blessing Fund Jar)
Again! Your comments are very much welcome in sharing in ways we can keep Christ in CHRISTmas. I just might add yours to this list above!
Check back for more ways!
by click on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- Teal Pumpkin Project – Some Ideas for Non-Food TreatsThe Teal Pumpkin Project - Teal is the new Orange! - Help save God's children by not giving them allergen containing treats, but other gifts instead. Plus raising awareness of food allergies during Trick or Treats or Trunk or Treats. Did you know that 1 in 13 children have a… Read more »
- The Legend of Jack o’ Lanterns and Their Evil RootsJack o' lanterns ... A fall decoration that you carve and put a light inside it. Plus, I share about The legend of jack-o'-lanterns and the evil dark side of these fall decorations you see around Halloween time. #jackolanterns The Legend of Jack o’ Lanterns and Their Evil Roots appeared… Read more »
- Reformation DayOctober 31 is also Reformation Day, Martin Luther wrote The 95 Thesis on this day 500 years ago and nailed it to the Castle Church door in Wittenburg in Germany. I share about Reformation Day and even the full length movie of I Will Not Recant. #ReformationDay #95Thesis #MartinLuther #IWillNotRecant… Read more »
- Judgement HouseJudgement House changing lives w/walk-through drama presentation of the gospel. See what it would be like to accept or reject Jesus w/portrayals of heaven & hell. #JudgementHouse Judgement House appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Judgement House ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous… Read more »
- Former Satanist Warns About the Dangers of HalloweenFormer Satanist Warns About the Dangers of Halloween. John Ramirez, who used to be a high-ranking priest within the Satanic Temple before miraculously having his heart opened to the Gospel, shares the story of his personal involvement with satanism and celebrating Halloween in order to warn parents of its dangers.… Read more »
- The Great Pumpkin AnalogyLinus & the The Great Pumpkin, from It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, is a good analogy to use when we talk about having faith Linus shows great faith. We need to have similar faith but our faith needs to be in Christ! #GreatPumpkin #faith #Linus #CharlieBrown The Great Pumpkin… Read more »
- 4 Choices when confronting A mountain4 Choices when confronting A mountain - When we are confronted with a mountain in front of us we have four choices. #mountain 4 Choices when confronting A mountain appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at 4 Choices when confronting A mountain ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson… Read more »
- Halloween AlternativesHalloween alternatives: Facts on Halloween & Bible verses that pertain to not dealing or imitate darkness, evil, spirits. Participating in Halloween may seem fun. But, there is nothing fun about playing on Satan’s playground. It does not matter how many other people are playing there with you. We should be… Read more »
- October the 8th Month?October the 8th Month? What are you talking about? August is the 8th month Steve! Find out why October is no longer the 8th month. #October #August #8thMonth #10MonthCalendar #12MonthCalendar October the 8th Month? appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at October the 8th Month? ©2004-2021… Read more »
- Christian Blogger DayChristian Blogger Day - This day is for all of those who are a Christian Blogger to show case their Christian Blog. #ChristianBloggerDay Christian Blogger Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Christian Blogger Day ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner
- Linking & Sharing
- About Steve Patterson
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Guest Bloggers
- Submit Christian News
- Raptured Blog Post
- Media Kit
- Blog Awards Won
- PR Friendly
I did get some of these from K-Love’s Morning Show Facebook Post, from various websites, things that come to mind and other places.
Note: Due to the pandemic and social distancing, some of these we may not be able to do, or have to do in other ways.