Fall Back: Day Light Saving Time Ends – It’s that time of year again to set our clocks back an hour. #fallback
Fall Back: Day Light Saving Time Ends
We Fall Back One Hour! Sunday, November 6, 2022, is the official time change, so before you go to bed on Saturday, November 5, 2022, be sure to set your clocks back one hour.
I know most of us now have phones, computers, etc. that auto adjusts for this, but the manual clocks and other types of clocks that don’t you will want to set them back one hour before you go to bed. If you don’t you will be early to church. This should also mean we get one extra hour of sleep too.
This is done the first Sunday in November of each year, see future dates below.
Fall Back Day Light Saving Time Ends
We official change our clocks back one hour at 2 a.m. Changing our clocks back an hour marks the end of Day Lights Saving time. When the clock strikes 2 am, we go back to 1 am. Also note there is no “S” in Saving. It is not Savings. I know I use to always say savings, until I found out it is saving with no “S”.Fall Back! Day Lights Saving Time Ends! Set Your Clocks Back An Hour!" Click To Tweet
We are not on Standard Time. The end of Day Lights Saving Time usually ends on the first Sunday of November in each year. This has been since 2007, the year the dates changed for time change.
Also while you are up and about changing your clocks, change your batteries in your life saving devices, such as smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors (CO), flash lights, etc.
Check this post on Fire Safety 101.
I know that most clocks now are atomic or self adjusting to time changes, but we still should at least set this day aside for changing our batteries in our life saving devices.
Also note, we fall back in fall and spring ahead in spring! We will spring ahead one hour Sunday, March 12, 2023.Change your clock, change your batteries! Click To Tweet
I like this church sign that says day light savings changes time, but Jesus changes lives. Check it out!
Future fall back dates
2023: November 5
2024: November 3
All of this might change if states change their laws or the nation changes the laws.
Time Change and Your Health
How switching the clocks can affect your health – Even though the energy savings associated with DST can be significant, some suggest those savings come at the expense of human health.
Some states or even cities are doing away with time change. Check with your local state or city if you are one of them.
First published November 2, 2013. Last Republished or updated November 5, 2022
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- 24 Day Gospel of Luke Challenge
- It’s Merry Christmas! Find Out What Xmas Really MeansXmas! It's Merry Christmas! But do you really know what is meant by using the Term Merry XMas? Maybe even what the letter X is in Greek or even what the labarum or Chi-Rho is? #Christmas #Xmas #XP #XT #labarum, #ChiRho It’s Merry Christmas! Find Out What Xmas Really Means… Read more »
- Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game ShowSteve Sews Stuff Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game Show - these sewing items are in a stack and players take turns pulling them without having the stack fall. #thefinalstraw #sewing Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game Show appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
- I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn QuiltSteve Sews Stuff I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn Quilt #barnquilt This barn quilt is exactly at mile marker 54 on Interstate 81 South in Tennessee. This is in the Jonesborough, Falls Branch, Kingsport area. I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn Quilt appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner