I am sure some of us might be familiar with the word, “ohana”. This word is Hawaiian it means, “Family” It actually means a tight blood family. In Lilo & Stitch, they say “Ohana means Family and family means means no one gets left behind or forgotten.”
The same is true when you are a child of God. We become children of God by the Blood of Jesus Christ (Galatians 3:26). Christ died for our sins on the Cross. His blood was shed for us. With out the shedding of blood there would be no remission for sin. (Hebrews 9:22).
God never forgets us or leaves us. He is always with us. See Isaiah 41:10, “Fear not, for I am with you” and Matthew 28:20 “Lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
We are the ones that leave Him. Sin is what separates us from God. This is why we must repent, turn away from sin. Sin will keep us from fully worshiping God the way we should and sharing Christ to others as well. God will never forget us nor will He ever leave us behind. He is always with us. We just have to turn and look up to Him. Give our totally self to Him.
Also note, don’t forget your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. They are also part of your ohana. Make sure you help lift them up, encourage them. Edify and make sure you bring them closer to God. A true friend or family member will bring someone closer to God, will bring everyone to Christ. Christ is the answer to everything. “All Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness” See 2 Timothy 3:16.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- There Was Jesus is a Platinum SingleThere Was Jesus is now a Platinum Single - The hit Christian song There Was Jesus is a platinum single. #therewasjesus #ZachWilliams #DollyParton There Was Jesus is a Platinum Single appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at There Was Jesus is a Platinum Single ©2004-2022 by… Read more »
- Prayer BoxThe Dollar Tree sells Prayer Boxes #prayerbox Prayer Box appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Prayer Box ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian Father - A Christian Blog about the Bible, Theology, God, Jesus Christ, Christian Music, Christian Movies,… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner