I saw this graphic, that is attached in this blog post on Facebook. I knew I had to share it and I was looking into this write up called “It’s Strange”. I even found more to add to the list when I was looking into this. I am not sure who the author is of this.
This is a write up about comparing how we do secular things over Godly things. Check out this write up. I even found more that can be added to this list. It is so true how we complain about things we do for church, but when it comes to secular things are are okay with it.
- It’s strange how twenty dollars seems like such a large amount when you donate it to church, but such a small amount when you go shopping.
- It’s strange how 2 hours seem so long when you’re at church, and how short they seem when you’re watching a good movie.
- It’s strange that you can’t find words to say when you’re praying, but you have no trouble thinking what to talk about with a friend.
- It’s strange how difficult it is to read one chapter of the Bible, but how easy it is to read a popular novel.
- It’s strange how everyone wants front-row-tickets to concerts, but they want to sit in the last row at Church.
- It’s strange how we need to know about an event for Church two to three weeks before the day so we can include it in our agenda, but we can adjust it for other events in the last minute?
- It’s strange how difficult it is to learn a fact about God and share it with others, but it’s easy to repeat gossip.
- It’s strange how we believe everything that magazines and newspapers say, but we question the words in the Bible?
- It’s strange how we send jokes in e-mails and they are forwarded right away, but when we are going to send messages about God, we think about it twice before we share it with others?
- It’s strange how everyone wants a place in heaven, but they don’t want to believe, do, or say anything to get there?
I am sure there are many more we can add to this list.
If you know the author, can you please share that with me, so I can give proper credit where credit is due.
Do you have any that we can add or found others that can be added to this list?
I enjoy listening to nothing but Christian Music. Camping and hiking is something that I enjoy. I guess that is because I am an Eagle Scout. Blogging is something I enjoy doing too. I have been blogging since 2004. However, I have been blogging on Courageous Christian Father since 2012. I am married with 1 daughter and 2 step-sons and a step daughter.