National Handshake Day
June 25, 2015 is known as National Handshake Day. I know in the Baptist faith we extended the right hand christian shake. We give a handshake. We use a handshake as a way of greeting. The Bible tells us we are suppose to greet each other with a Holy Kiss.
National Handshake Day is celebrated the last Thursday of June each year.
Greet one another with a holy kiss. The churches of Christ greet you.
Greet one another with a holy kiss.
Greet all the brethren with a holy kiss.
All the brethren greet you. Greet one another with a holy kiss.
As you can see, it tells us to greet with a holy kiss several times in the Bible. So make sure we greet our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ with a holy greeting.
- A firm grip reflects a confident personality.
- A floppy handshake reveals a shy one.
- It is believed to have been practiced since at least the 2nd century B.C.?
- Used for greetings.
- Used as binding an agreement.
- Used to congratulate someone.