We will have VBS at Piedmont Baptist Church June 5-10, 2016 staring at 6 p.m. We are starting at Sunday this year and will have our Ice Cream Social on Friday the 10th. This years Vacation Bible School is Submerged. I will be again with the youth this year.
The verse this year is found in Psalm 139:23-24.
Search Me, God and know my heart; test me and know my concerns. See if there is any offensive way in me; lead me in the everlasting way.
Let’s dive deep into the Word of God and get submerged in the Living Water as we find truth below the surface.
In the youth book we have 5 lessons.
- Lesson 1 – Sunday Night – Jesus Saw Zacceheus – Luke 19:1-10 – Jesus Knows who I really am
- Lesson 2 – Monday Night – Jesus saw the Woman at the Well – John 4:1-42 – Jesus knows my worth and the living water.
- Lesson 3 – Tuesday Night – Jesus saw Nicodemus – John 3:1-21 & John 19:38-42 – Jesus knows I need a Savior and being born again (Regeration)
- Lesson 4 – Wednesday Night – Jesus Saw a Blind Man – John 9 – Jesus knows my purpose
- Lesson 5 – Thursday Night – Jesus Saw the Children – Mark 10:13-16 – Jesus loves and accepts me
If you are in the Piedmont of Dandridge, TN area please stop by and get submerged with us. We are located at 1226 W. Dumplin Valley Road in Dandridge, TN. We will also be having refreshments daily during VBS too. Plus we will have commencements on Friday with an ice cream social where church members bring homemade ice cream!
We have classes for young children and up including an adult VBS class, so parents you can stay too! An adults you can experience Bible School again or for the first time. Everyone is welcome!
A church near our house is doing the same theme.
Most baptist churches are doing this one it’s this years lifeway theme
Brings back memories…Vacation Bible School was the highlight of my summer as a little kid…so much fun!
I love it I help with the youth … Our church has an adult class too
Does anyone know where I could find the sheet music for Submerged and Remarkably Made?
No I don’t off hand. Have you tried contacting LifeWay, the ones who put out that VBS?