Mystery Blogger Award
Mystery Blogger Award
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
Okoto Enigma is the creator of the Mystery Blogger Award.
“[This] award [is] for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. ”
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Now on to what you really want to read…
Three Things About Me
My Answers to the questions I have to answer.
- What/Who inspired/encouraged you to start blogging? – My faith in Christ does.
- Who do you consider to be a spiritual mentor and why? I think my pastor is a good spiritual mentor because when I need someone to talk he listens and gives good Biblical advise.
- What is the farthest you have traveled away from home? Somewhere around Texas.
- If you are asked to choose 5 words to describe your entire life on your tombstone what would they be? Saved, Father, Creative, Courageous, Caring
- My weird question: Toilet paper orientation, over or under? Over
My Best Posts
- Acronym for Father Printable – This is an acronym I wrote and very popular.
- I have over 2,000 blog post, so there is a lot to choose from. Too many to list actually.
My Questions for my Nominees
- What is your brief testimony?
- What/Who inspires you to blog?
- Do you promote your blog on social media?
- What country would you like to go to?
- What colors do you use for your blog and why?
I decided to do something new. I choose to pick either newly operated blogs and blogs that are new to me. I am an encourager and I like to encourage people. Maybe this can help motivate and encourage others to do a blog ministry or blog about something they are passionate about.
My name is Steve Patterson and I am saved through the blood of Jesus Christ. I have been blogging at Courageous Christian Father since 2012, however, I have been blogging since around 2004. I listen to nothing but Christian Music. I work as a graphic designer.