20 Ways To Show Appreciation for your Pastor – Pastor Appreciation – October is Pastor Appreciation Month. A month set aside of the year to show appreciation to your pastor. Usually the second Sunday of October is Pastor Appreciation Day. Check out this list of 20 Ways To Show Appreciation for your Pastor as part of Pastor Appreciation for any time. Includes Free printable version! #PastorAppreciationMonth #PastorAppreciation
20 Ways To Show Appreciation for your Pastor – Pastor Appreciation
Below you will also find a free printable version!
These men of God put other things aside for our needs to help give us the Word of God. Most people think that outreach is the pastors job or a lot of other things, but if you know the Bible, you know that we are to help the pastor. That we are the church. The Church is not a building. That pastor needs us to step up and help in areas.
We shouldn’t just set a month or a day aside of the year to show that we appreciation our pastors. We should show that daily by the way we live. Showing the pastor that we are hearing and obeying God’s Word, The Bible.20 Ways To Show Appreciation for your Pastor! Click To Tweet
Below is 20 Ways To Show Appreciation for your Pastor. I do know this list can go on and on!
- Tell him that you appreciate him
- Attend Worship Regularly
- Attend Sunday School, Discipleship Training, Small Group Classes, Etc. (SHOW UP!)
- Say Amen when the spirit hits you
- Serve in the church somewhere
- Invite others to church
- Help with your Grow Ministry (Outreach Ministry)
- Offer Encouragement
- Show respect
- Food! (Baptist love to eat!)
- Saying “Thank You!”
- Prayer! Pray for your pastor!
- Give Him Gifts, Money, Suits, Ties, Christian Books, Etc.
- Take your pastor and family out to eat
- Send a hand written letter or card
- Offer to help fix things with their home or car
- Phone call to him to tell him you appreciation him (Or text)
- Offer to pet sit or baby sit so your pastor and his wife can go out on a date
- Offer to send him to a Christian Conference
- Invite him to places with you
Below is a printable version in PDF format. Right-Click the image and save as to the image below.
Plus many, many more ways!
Don’t forget to show appreciation to the pastors wife and even the pastors kids (PK’s).
Remember we don’t follow the pastor! We follow Jesus! The Pastor is the one that delivers the message that God has for us to hear.
Also a pastoral job is not in it for the money, at least he shouldn’t be. He should be in it to see the lost saved and people to know God better.
Make sure you attend a church where the pastor is not afraid to preach the truth. One that actually is a full Bible Preaching Believing Church!
Also Special thanks to all the men who serve as pastors everywhere proclaiming the true Word of God.
Pastor Appreciation Day is sometimes called Clergy Appreciation Day.
What are some other ways you can show appreciation to your pastor?
I listed 20 Ways To Show Appreciation for your Pastor in this blog post, but I do know there are many more ways. How are some ways you showed appreciation for your pastor? Feel free to share that in the comments below.
First published October 4, 2016, last updated/republished October 10, 2022.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- Happy ThanksgivingFrom Courageous Christian Father and my family to yours. I want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. Give God thanks for what you have and what you don't have. #thanksgiving #HappyThanksgiving Happy Thanksgiving appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Happy Thanksgiving ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson… Read more »
- Thanksgiving Day Quiz PrintableThanksgiving Day Quiz, test your Thanksgiving Day knowledge. Only 8 questions to answer too! There is also a free printable version too! Including an answer sheet. #Thanksgiving #ThanksgivingDay #ThanksgivingQuiz #ThanksgivingDayQuiz Thanksgiving Day Quiz Printable appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Thanksgiving Day Quiz Printable ©2004-2022… Read more »
- Thanksgiving Blog PostThanksgiving Blog Post - Below are Thanksgiving Day Blog post that can be found on Courageous Christian Father. Celebrate this day of Thanks Living by checking out these Thanksgiving related blog post. #Thanksgiving Thanksgiving Blog Post appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Thanksgiving Blog Post… Read more »
- 5 Advent Candles & Their Meaning5 Advent Candles & Their Meaning - I share about what the five different candles that are lit during Advent and what each mean. #AdventCandles 5 Advent Candles & Their Meaning appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at 5 Advent Candles & Their Meaning ©2004-2022 by… Read more »
- Christian days of the weekChristian days of the week - describe each day of the week. Christian days of the week appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Christian days of the week ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian Father - A Christian Blog… Read more »
- Children & Youth are the present church not the future of the churchChildren & Youth are the present church not the future of the church - They are currently a part of the body of Christ making them the present of the church not the future, granted they will be ones stepping up as they get older. Children & Youth are the… Read more »
- Facebook shows God as sensitive contentFacebook shows God as sensitive content Posting something like Be Still and Know that I am God will show to your friends as sensitive, violent or graphic content. #bgbg2 Facebook shows God as sensitive content appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Facebook shows God as… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner