Memorial Day Prayer of the Day – Today’s prayer is a specific prayer because it is Memorial Day, so it is a prayer for those fallen. #MemorialDay #PrayeroftheDay
Memorial Day Prayer of the Day
Let us thank you for the many men and women who have lost their lives to protect our Nation, Community, State, etc. That includes the military, police, fire, paramedic, etc.
We ask that you be with all of the families of those fallen. We know there is no greater love, than one to give up their life for another. Let us never forget what freedom looks like and how we got that freedom. But also, let us know that you give us TRUE FREEDOM. We can only pray that these men and women came to know you before giving their life serving to save our lives.
In Jesus Name,
This is just one of the topical prayers of the day that I plan to publish. Make sure to follow Courageous Christian Father for more prayers of the day. If you have a topical idea for a prayer of the day, feel free to share in the comments and/or contact me. If there is anything I might be able to add to this prayer, feel free to share that in the comments as well.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- 988 Dialing Code for National Suicide Prevention Lifeline988 Dialing Code for National Suicide Prevention Lifeline #988 #suicide #suicideprevention 988 Dialing Code for National Suicide Prevention Lifeline appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at 988 Dialing Code for National Suicide Prevention Lifeline ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian… Read more »
- Using Social Media to Share your FaithI talk about using social media to share your faith. We have access to this great way to connect to others, why not use it to share Christ? #SocialMedia Using Social Media to Share your Faith appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Using Social Media… Read more »
- Even the longest day has 24 hoursEven the longest day has 24 hours Even the longest day has 24 hours appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Even the longest day has 24 hours ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian Father - A Christian Blog about… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner
Don’t miss out on a prayer of the day or any other blog post! Subscribe today!