Special shoutout thank you for Memorial Day to to all the men and women who gave their life so we can have the freedoms we do. I also want to give a special shoutout to one that shed His blood for our ultimate freedom, Jesus Christ.
America, Bless God!
Happy Memorial Day!
Memorial Day, a day to take time to thank the many men and women who have shed blood and died to fight for our country to help protect our freedom. These fallen men and women are heroes for helping to support our freedom. When you see those flags in the cemeteries just remember that was a fallen solider who served our country for our freedoms.
Memorial Day is celebrated the last Monday in May. It also marks the start of the Summer Season in America. This holiday originally was called Decoration Day.
Memorial Day is not to be confused with Veterans Day; Memorial Day is a day of remembering the men and women who died while serving, while Veterans Day celebrates the service of all U.S. military veterans. (Kickler, Sarah (May 28, 2012). “Memorial Day vs. Veterans Day”. baltimoresun.com. Retrieved April 7, 2014.) Read more about that!
I do like what the Bible says in John 15:13, below.
“Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.”John 15:13
We live in the land of the free because of the brave. These men and women face courageous acts and risk their lives everyday. Some don’t make it, but like John 15:13 says above, they gave their life so we can live and have our liberties and freedoms. A lot of these people are trying to take away from us.
Yes, this day is for those fallen but I still would also like to thank all the men and women who have served, who are currently serving and those who plan to enlist and serve in the near future. Even including those injured, disabled, missing in action (MIA), Prisoners of War (POW), etc.
This shoutout also goes to all the police, firefighters, paramedics, coast guard, etc. This Memorial Day or even any day you see a military (Marine Corps, Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Navy, Reserves and the the National Guard),
I would also like to go on and add all police, firefighter, paramedic, etc. Make sure you thank them for their service for your community, city, town, state, etc.
“ Semper Fi”
I like the Marine Corps Motto “Semper Fidelis” or you may hear shorted version of “Semper Fi”. It means always loyal or always faithful. (Latin). I believe like the Marines are faithful to our country, we must also be faithful to God first and foremost.
One thing to think about for those of you who will not stand or refuse to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance or the National Anthem, I want you to think about that solider who no longer can stand up and who is confined to a wheel chair who became disabled while protecting your freedom. Even the freedom for you to choose to stand or not stand!
Most of all I would like to thank Jesus Christ who gave the ultimate freedom, our Ultimate Super Hero, by His blood that was shed on the Cross of Calvary. He was being Semper Fidelis to God’s plan to save us from sin.
“Without the shedding of blood, there is no remission of sins.”Hebrews 9:22
With this freedom we can choose either to accept it or reject it. I pray that you accept the freedom that Jesus offered us to have ever lasting life with Him in Heaven. That freedom Christ gives us is to no longer be in the chains of sin, to longer allow sin to control us.
Like Martin Luther King, Jr. said. Free at Last, Free at Last, Thank God Almighty, I am Free at Last. You can get that ultimate freedom in Jesus Christ. He paid the ultimate sacrifice for us all.
If you reject it, then you will face judgement day and be held accountable for all your actions and face damnation of hell. (Check out Your Final Destination)
Present Memorial Day
- 2022 – May 30
Other Memorial Day Blog Post
- My Memorial Day Video
- We Remember Skit Guy Video
- Selfie or Sacrifice Skit Guy Video
- Take Home a Solider
- Taps played at Arlington Cemetery
- America, Bless God!
- How Memorial Day and Veterans Day
Know the difference
Memorial Day honors those who died in service for our nation.
Veterans Day honors those living who once served the armed forces for our nation.
Armed Forces Day honors those who are currently serving our nation.
First published Memorial Day, May 27, 2013. Last Republished or updated May 27, 2022. #MemorialDay
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- Face Masks Make Great Stocking StuffersSteve Sews Stuff Face Masks Make Great Stocking Stuffers - That's right those face masks that we have to wear, can make a nice addition to stuffing a loved ones stocking with. #StockingStuffers #FaceMasks Face Masks Make Great Stocking Stuffers appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
- Pocket Tissue Holders Make Great Stocking StuffersSteve Sews Stuff Pocket Tissue Holders Make Great Stocking Stuffers # christmasstockings #pockettissueholders Pocket Tissue Holders Make Great Stocking Stuffers appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
- Scrooge, An Example of a New Creation
- The Hidden Meaning of the 12 Days of Christmas (Free Printable)
- 24 Day Gospel of Luke Challenge24 Day Gospel of Luke Challenge - This Bible reading challenge is great for Christmas time. Simply read one chapter of Luke per day for 24 days starting on December 1st. Then when Christmas comes you have read about the Life of Christ! #bgbg2 #Luke #GospelofLuke 24 Day Gospel of… Read more »
- It’s Merry Christmas! Find Out What Xmas Really MeansXmas! It's Merry Christmas! But do you really know what is meant by using the Term Merry XMas? Maybe even what the letter X is in Greek or even what the labarum or Chi-Rho is? #Christmas #Xmas #XP #XT #labarum, #ChiRho It’s Merry Christmas! Find Out What Xmas Really Means… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner