Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit,
but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself.
My daughters youth had this sheet of paper with Helpful Hideaways on it. It has like 30 total scriptures including the one listed above. This is the second of a three part series.
- Philippians 4:13 – I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
- Philippians 4:19 – And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
- Philippians 3:14 – I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
- Isaiah 40:8 – The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever.”
- Isaiah 40:31 – But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.
- Malachi 3:6 – “For I am the LORD, I do not change; Therefore you are not consumed, O sons of Jacob.
- Nahum 1:7 – The LORD is good, A stronghold in the day of trouble; And He knows those who trust in Him.
Isaiah 40:31 has always been my favorite Bible verse.
I enjoy listening to nothing but Christian Music. Camping and hiking is something that I enjoy. I guess that is because I am an Eagle Scout. Blogging is something I enjoy doing too. I have been blogging since 2004. However, I have been blogging on Courageous Christian Father since 2012. I am married with 1 daughter and 2 step-sons and a step daughter.