Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against You.
My daughters youth had this sheet of paper with Helpful Hideaways on it. It has like 30 total scriptures including the one listed above. I plan to take my next three blog post and put a some in each. This is the first of three entries.
- Psalm 119:105 – Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
- Proverbs 3:5-6 – Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; 6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall 1 direct your paths.
- Mark 10:27 – But Jesus looked at them and said, “With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible.” *1*
- John 10:10 – “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
- Acts 4:12 – Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”
- 1 John 3:16 – By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.
- 1 John 4:4 – You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
- 1 John 4:20 – If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?
- John 3:15-18 – “that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 “For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. 18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.