This day is celebrated on the Fourth Sunday in September. (In 2021, that will be September 26). In some countries, it is celebrated on October 1. While World Daughters Day is September 28. In addition, there is a National Sons and Daughters Day celebrated August 11.
So Happy Daughter’s Day to my daughter … Amber!
The picture of Amber and I: Top one is from December 2002, when Amber was 4 years old. The Bottom one of Amber and I was taken in 2020 when Amber was 22 years old. We are wearing face masks that I made.
There is not much more of how or when this holiday started.
I also have a step daughter, Delani.
First published September 23, 2018. Last updated or republished September 25, 2021.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- Prayer BoxThe Dollar Tree sells Prayer Boxes #prayerbox Prayer Box appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Prayer Box ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian Father - A Christian Blog about the Bible, Theology, God, Jesus Christ, Christian Music, Christian Movies,… Read more »
- Threading ThursdaySteve Sews Stuff Threading Thursday we gotta have thread to sew or quilt! Threading Thursday I guess threading is almost everyday, but I picked Thursday since they both start with a T. I just might blog about thread. Who knows! If you want to make pot holders or bowl cozies,… Read more »
- Good Morning Mercy by Jason CrabbGood Morning Mercy by Jason Crabb is this week’s Christian Music Monday #GoodMorningMercy #JasonCrabb Good Morning Mercy by Jason Crabb appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Good Morning Mercy by Jason Crabb ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian Father… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner