Adopt-a-Missionary – a way to help and care for our missionaries. A way you can help missionaries is by adopting one. #AdoptAMissionary
This one here is done through the Kentucky Baptist Association. Check with your local baptist association if they are participating. If they aren’t, feel free to do this one.
Ways to Adopt-A-Missionary
- Pray for the missionary.
- Communicate and encourage them by telephone, letter, email or card.
- Send a birthday or holiday care package.
- Visit their ministry and assist with the work.
- Invite them to share in your church or small group.
- Meet a need the missionary may have.
Check out this video below on How to take care of a missionary …
Learn more at kybaptist.org
It would make a missionaries day to be contacted by someone reaching out to them. Praying for them and sending them care packages. Remember they leave behind family, friends, etc. to serve somewhere!
Check out the many prayer request from missionaries!
Please share this blog post!
If you can, help a missionary! Maybe you can do it by yourself. You could do it as your whole family doing it. Maybe get your small group to adopt one. You could go as far as having your whole church do it too.