20 Coke Cola Uses – Here is an infographic from Organic Health Universe on 20 uses of Coca Cola. #CocaCola
20 Coke Cola Uses
Below is a list of 20 uses for coke cola.
- Clothes blood stains disappear if you rub them with coke. (I knew peroxide does that)
- Polishes Pennies
- Descales kettles
- Clean the toilet bowl, just our it inside and flush
- Removes grease stains of fabrics
- Put on the garage floor and clean the floor
- The acid in coke keeps away snails and slugs
- Removes rust stains off the pool by putting 2 liters inside
- Soak sponge in the coke or aluminum foil and remove rusty stains
- Clean car battery with coke
- For gum in the hair, dip the hair in coke
- Clean engines
- Remove paint off furniture, dip the towel in coke and rub
- Put coke in the kitchen, on the floor to clean grout
- Remove hair dye
- Polish chrome and aluminum
- Clean stains off china
- Clean marker stain on the carpet, first with coke and then with soap water
- Coke dissolves a tooth – put a tooth in a container with coke a longer while (thi is just a fun fact)
- Soak the pans in coke and rub nicely. All burnt marker and stains will be gone.
I am not sure if these uses work or not, but these are what this infographic states. I did notice that the word of was used and not off in the infographic. That is why my text says off and not of like in the infographic.
I have also heard if you soak a slice of bacon in coke, it dissolves too just like the tooth. It is scary to think if coke cola can do all of this. Just think what it is doing to us. But even knowing these. I still enjoy my Coke Cola.
Image from Organic Health Universe