10 Signs You Might Be A Christian Blogger – I compile a list of 10 signs that you might be a Christian Blogger. This list is in no particular order either.
10 Signs You Might Be A Christian Blogger
- Bring glory and honor to God.
- Aren’t ashamed to blog the truth in this dark world.
- Blog out of love and obedience to God.
- Know and trust God in all aspects of the blog ministry.
- Quote Scripture in your blog post.
- Put God First in the blogging ministry.
- Prayers are included in some or all blog post.
- Ask people to pray for your blog ministry.
- Study God’s Word so you can share it in blog post.
- Tell other people about the blog ministry.
Remember the blog ministry work doesn’t belong to the one doing the ministry, but it belongs to God. Those doing the blog ministry is just the steward and the one God choose to do that ministry. It all belongs to Him! So please continue to pray for this blog ministry and other blog ministries out there. If you can please also share blog post you like, so others can find it and like them too. God’s Word is meant to be shared!
So what do you look for in a Christian Blog? I’d love to hear from you. Your comments are appreciated.
My name is Steve Patterson and I am saved through the blood of Jesus Christ. I have been blogging at Courageous Christian Father since 2012, however, I have been blogging since around 2004. I listen to nothing but Christian Music. I work as a graphic designer.